Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: anyone looking for a Project Manager?

Mardonzi
    River Lynchmob... We are always in the market for a good HVAC Contractor if you guys are interested.. PM me the details and I'll respond in kind

atomickitn
    River Lynchmob... We are always in the market for a good HVAC Contractor if you guys are interested.. PM me the details and I'll respond in kind
    Im not sure they go that far , but I will tell you if they do you wont be sorry , they are a great sub to have on board.....

Mardonzi
    Im not sure they go that far , but I will tell you if they do you wont be sorry , they are a great sub to have on board.....
    The company I work for is all over the Western US. We have projects in Summerland Ca, Vegas, Hawaii, Thousand Oaks, Santa Maria, Redding, Oxnard, Cupertino, St Helena, Santa Barbara, etc...
    Most of the stuff we have in Cali is either High end homes or Healthcare related stuff..
    I know the HVAC guys we have down here in Valley Center suck so we would gladly entertain a new face to work with.

Havasu1986
    How about a fire sprinkler company. I've worked with Kitchell before.

riverroyal
    The company I work for is all over the Western US. We have projects in Summerland Ca, Vegas, Hawaii, Thousand Oaks, Santa Maria, Redding, Oxnard, Cupertino, St Helena, Santa Barbara, etc...
    Most of the stuff we have in Cali is either High end homes or Healthcare related stuff..
    I know the HVAC guys we have down here in Valley Center suck so we would gladly entertain a new face to work with.
    you know Im a Hvac guy??:idea:

JB in so cal
    you know Im a Hvac guy??:idea:
    ...ahhhhhh, no. Look up!

TrojanDan
    They built the Staples Center.
    HDD
    You're working for PCL now? PCL and Staples Center were the last company and project I worked for/on before I left the private sector to semi-retire. Great company. Good luck.

hot_diggity_dog
    You're working for PCL now? PCL and Staples Center were the last company and project I worked for/on before I left the private sector to semi-retire. Great company. Good luck.
    Dan,
    Ding Ding you win
    I'm helping launch their new special Projects and Bio Tech Divisons in San Diego. Did you work with Robert
    HDD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234