Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

Froggystyle
    A beautiful ballerina, doing an interpretive dance about my life...

Froggystyle
    Or a mischievous badger...

HM
    I like to think of them as a boy band with crotchless chaps singing Rick Astley "Never Gonna Let You Down" and I am in the front row with a new S&W 500 with hollow tips and a laser pointer...because I like to party.

Phat Matt
    And to think, they could have just laughed off my post.

HM
    I like to think of them like a retarded ninja fighting off shadow people with num-chucks.

Froggystyle
    I had a dream where a Thumpertalker was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...

HM
    I had a dream where a Thumpertalker was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, theres something special about him...
    because it was Thumpertalker...right?

Froggystyle
    because it was Thumpertalker...right?
    Yeah...

HM
    I like to think of thumpertalker as beat up old pinto and I am knuckles deep into my cousin from Kentucky in the back seat when I accidentally shart. Because I like to party.

Froggystyle
    I like to think of TT as wearin' a Poncharello T-Shirt, that says, like, "I want to bang guys, but I like to get banged too."

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast