Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

That Guy
    People often wonder "exactly what is is Tub Thumper"....but I know better you dummy....it is someone who loves boffing fat chicks....I mean seriously how hard it that......

Froggystyle
    "Why would you want to post on one forum and get kicked off of another at the same time?"
    "Cuz' I like to party..."

Froggystyle
    People often wonder "exactly what is is Tub Thumper"....but I know better you dummy....it is someone who loves boffing fat chicks....I mean seriously how hard it that......
    Read a comic book sometime...

That Guy
    S&W 500 with hollow tips and a laser pointer...because I like to party.
    Now that's a tub thumping party.....

That Guy
    Read a comic book sometime...
    I don't have time for comic books....I'm busy with my full-time job as a magician....

Phat Matt
    I like to think of thumper talkers on a long magical ride through the winding single track in the pristine forest, but instead of a cushion for a seat, they have a stick. Because they're really butt humpers.

Froggystyle
    Brian: "Chickenfockers problem is entirely megalomaniacal. But we all need to go along with this, because he's in a delicate state."
    Matt: "So, when you say megalomaniacal, you mean, like he could start a fire with his thoughts?"
    Brian: "No, not at all. It means that his powers are all in his mind."
    Matt: "I'm just saying, sometimes you get a knock on the head, buy a four stroke, hump a sheep and become a crappy moderator and you get special powers."
    Tom: "Right."
    Matt: "It happens all the time. Read a comic book, okay?"

MR HARLEY
    I like to think of them like a retarded ninja fighting off shadow people with num-chucks.
    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...oat/ninjas.gif

That Guy
    Brian: "Chickenfockers problem is entirely megalomaniacal. But we all need to go along with this, because he's in a delicate state."
    Matt: "So, when you say megalomaniacal, you mean, like he could start a fire with his thoughts?"
    Brian: "No, not at all. It means that his powers are all in his mind."
    Matt: "I'm just saying, sometimes you get a knock on the head, buy a four stroke, hump a sheep and become a crappy moderator and you get special powers."
    Tom: "Right."
    Matt: "It happens all the time. Read a comic book, okay?"
    Wes....surely you know better than to listen to Matt....I mean he's been banned from the entire internet.....

Froggystyle
    "There's something I want to get off my chest. And it's about that summer when you went away to community college. I got a offer to do All-Man magazine... and I did it. I did a full spread for All-Man magazine. I mean spread, man. I pulled my butt apart and stuff... and I was totally nude, and it was weird. I had to do what they called "Extreme" insertions of some everyday household objects, and even some of my shop tools. I-- I mean, you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Chicken Hauler. But I just wanted you to know that. If you could hear me, if it got into your brain somehow that I spread my butt cheeks as Chicken Hauler."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast