Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

That Guy
    "There's something I want to get off my chest. And it's about that summer when you went away to community college. I got a offer to do All-Man magazine... and I did it. I did a full spread for All-Man magazine. I mean spread, man. I pulled my butt apart and stuff... and I was totally nude, and it was weird. I had to do what they called "Extreme" insertions of some everyday household objects, and even some of my shop tools. I-- I mean, you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Chicken Hauler. But I just wanted you to know that. If you could hear me, if it got into your brain somehow that I spread my butt cheeks as Chicken Hauler."
    :2purples: :2purples: LMAO

Phat Matt
    "There's something I want to get off my chest. And it's about that summer when you went away to community college. I got a offer to do All-Man magazine... and I did it. I did a full spread for All-Man magazine. I mean spread, man. I pulled my butt apart and stuff... and I was totally nude, and it was weird. I had to do what they called "Extreme" insertions of some everyday household objects, and even some of my shop tools. I-- I mean, you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Chicken Hauler. But I just wanted you to know that. If you could hear me, if it got into your brain somehow that I spread my butt cheeks as Chicken Hauler."
    LMAO.

HM
    I like to think of thumpertalker as turd poking its head out like a turtle, making me crown and contractions start eminating out from my lower back....then I reach down deep and push. And it ends up being a torpedo...I mean it was real clean...nothing on the t.p. with just that weird film in the water.

Froggystyle
    YamahaThumper: "Chickenfocker, you could say that 10,000 times and it still wouldn't be enough."
    ChickenFocker "I know. It fires me up, man."
    YamahaThumper "I love it. Say it one more time."
    ChickenFocker "You're banned forever for no reason!"
    RedRyder: "Whoo!"
    YamahaThumper: "Doesn't that feel good?"
    ChickenFocker: "Yeah! It sounds cool, is totally irrational and overzealous... It's awesome!"
    Matt: What is this... "banned forever for no reason"... is it a catchphrase?

Froggystyle
    I like to think of my Thumpertalker as like a two year old on one of them electric monster trucks... just riding around on the lawn, crushing daisies, but then it hits a pebble, won't go nowhere, and the baby starts crying and pissin his pants and the truck is stuck as all hell... and instead of helping, I go get my friends to come over and make fun of the stuck little crybaby...

HM
    I like to think of my Thumpertalker as like a two year old on one of them electric monster trucks... just riding around on the lawn, crushing daisies, but then it hits a pebble, won't go nowhere, and the baby starts crying and pissin his pants and the truck is stuck as all hell... and instead of helping, I go get my friends to come over and make fun of the stuck little crybaby...
    Is he still in his piss pants?

Phat Matt
    LOL. Could you imagine what it would be like if they were talking shit about us? We would take over.

Froggystyle
    LOL. Could you imagine what it would be like if they were talking shit about us? We would take over.
    We may anyway... we just haven't really decided whether or not it is worth taking yet...

HM
    I like to think of thumpertalker as a zitfaced teenager that is a moderator on an internet forum where a group of vigilante humor fighters descend on their website to cause them nothing but grief and a few laughs for the humor fighters.

That Guy
    We may anyway... we just haven't really decided whether or not it is worth taking yet...

Amen to that....this is like a group of Hyena's at an Antelope party.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast