Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

Froggystyle
    Amen to that....this is like a group of Hyena's at an Antelope party.....
    Judging by the quality of the posts I have seen over there and the Stalinesque hand at moderating, it would be more like a pack of hyena's at a marshmellow convention

thatguy
    I like to think of ALL thumper humpers as 21 year old, nubile nymphomaniacs from just over the Kentucky / West Virginia border. Slathered in Astro-glide and wearing daisy dukes that have lost the buttons years ago.
    Cuz I like to party.

That Guy
    I like to think of ALL thumper humpers as 21 year old, nubile nymphomaniacs from just over the Kentucky / West Virginia border. Slathered in Astro-glide and wearing daisy dukes that have lost the buttons years ago.
    Cuz I like to party.
    thatguy number 2 checking in..... What's up brother....

mbrown2
    I like to think of Thumpertalkers as gentle bunny rabbits who have found a central place to share dialogue of things of things in common like carrort varities, best hop practices, and anti-easter bunny jokes..

Froggystyle
    ChickenFocker: "Phat Matt, your little obscene video link is going to cost you 13 infraction points. Do you know how much that will cost this site in sponsorship dollars?"
    PhatMatt: "With all due respect Mr. ChickenFocker, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed and pounded up your butt..."
    ChickenFocker: "What did you just say to me?"
    Phat Matt: "What? I said with all due respect!"
    ChickenFocker: "Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!"
    Phat Matt: "It sure as hell does!"
    ChickenFocker: "No it doesn't!"
    Phat Matt: "It's in the Geneva convention, look it up. Besides, what are you going to do... ban me for posting a stupid Rickroll video?"

Phat Matt
    ChickenFocker: "Phat Matt, your little obscene video link is going to cost you 13 infraction points. Do you know how much that will cost this site in sponsorship dollars?"
    PhatMatt: "With all due respect Mr. ChickenFocker, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed and pounded up your butt..."
    ChickenFocker: "What did you just say to me?"
    Phat Matt: "What? I said with all due respect!"
    ChickenFocker: "Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!"
    Phat Matt: "It sure as hell does!"
    ChickenFocker: "No it doesn't!"
    Phat Matt: "It's in the Geneva convention, look it up. Besides, what are you going to do... ban me for posting a stupid Rickroll video?"
    Your daddy use to love it when I posted Rick roll videos.

Froggystyle
    Like the frightened baby chipmunk, CF is scared by anything that is different... and Rick Astley...

Froggystyle
    The scene where Phat Matt is kicked out of the forum...
    "You people are in the wrong on this one! So in the wrong! This is egregious! You hear me? Egregious!"

thatguy
    thatguy number 2 checking in..... What's up brother....
    Ahh, Hello my brother! Well, I have been riding Blown 472 pretty hard in bench racers. (Pun intended)
    Trying to come up with something funny here, but am far outclassed.
    Helping solve some engine trouble over in jets.
    And getting ready to get yelled at for hijacking!
    Tommy (thatguy)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast