Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: I like to think of Thumpertalkers like...

Phat Matt
    JBBryan: I don't wanna rain on your parade, but that was some of the dumbest rick-rolling I have ever seen in my life.
    Phat Matt: Thank you.
    JBBryan: Now, I know you got a couple of rick-rolls in, but you're not gonna get to post forever.
    Phat Matt: Oh, I'm not stupid, Bryan. No one posts forever. No one. But with advances in modern IP spoofing, and my high level of apparently free time, I mean, it's not crazy to think I can't create 245, maybe 300 new aliases and rickroll with every one of them!
    Bravo.

HM
    Bravo.
    That is my favorite.

Phat Matt
    PhatMatt: "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
    JBB: "It jumped up a notch."
    PhatMatt: "It did, didn't it?"
    Tom Brown: "Yeah, I Rick Rolled on my first post."
    PhatMatt: "I saw that. Brown rolled a guy. Did you throw a link?"
    Tom Brown: "Yeah. There were morons and a man named ChickenHauler and I rolled a guy with a link."
    PhatMatt: "Brown, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for having a sense of humor."
    I gotta go ahead and give this one fives stars too. We have been cranking out some winners (and whiners) here lately.

Froggystyle
    If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that Rick Astley's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we don't have red hair, or rolled up sleeves, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak Rickrolling accident.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789