Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Super Pumped!!!!

catman-do
    So, my company was the latest casualty of the mortgage industry, and now, im without a job. So, you know what that means..... a few extra days out on the water this year! Now for the bad news, both the wife and I are (were) employed by the same company... Bye bye boat We were going to sell it and buy another one, but now we may just be selling it to get out of the payments. I have a positive outlook on life in general though, so I am sure that something will come our way soon. Maybe its time to take my fat ass to the gym with my free time.

That Guy
    Well you have a great outlook and that is half the battle. Best of luck to you and your family...maybe ask for some help on HB...this is a pretty resourceful group once you get past all the childish behavior....

VEGASBABY
    Well you have a great outlook and that is half the battle. Best of luck to you and your family...maybe ask for some help on HB...this is a pretty resourceful group once you get past all the childish behavior.... Hey maybe he could get a job as a ***boat babysitter! Sorry about your boat, thinks will be on the uprise soon just hang in there.

shippingguy
    So, my company was the latest casualty of the mortgage industry, and now, im without a job. So, you know what that means..... a few extra days out on the water this year! Now for the bad news, both the wife and I are (were) employed by the same company... Bye bye boat We were going to sell it and buy another one, but now we may just be selling it to get out of the payments. I have a positive outlook on life in general though, so I am sure that something will come our way soon. Maybe its time to take my fat ass to the gym with my free time.
    Jeff:
    I remember you mentioned this may happen to you guys last time Holly and I saw you. Sorry that this has happened. You have the right attitude. Best of luck to you and your wife. You can always buy another boat. When it sells we always have open seats in ours. If you need anything let us know.
    Mike

catman-do
    Thanks for the kind words guys.... Im in my finishing stages with Fontana PD, so hopefully that will work out. I would love to be able to stay boating, however, I dont think its going to be possible to boat throughout the winter. Maybe we will have one summer off and then come back out summer 09'.
    Hopefully the wife is able to get a job somewhere soon. She is looking forward to getting a job closer to home!

OC28HEAT
    Was it Freemont?

RitcheyRch
    Sorry to hear that about the job and the boat. Hopefully something will come up. Dont let the job issue get you down.

Big Warlock
    I believe everything happens for a reason. One door closes another will open. I love your attitude!!
    I used to live up in Alta Loma, Deer Creek. Loved it up there. Love it in Az. more! Best of luck!!

catman-do
    Was it Freemont?
    No, it was BNC Mortgage.

catman-do
    I believe everything happens for a reason. One door closes another will open. I love your attitude!!
    I used to live up in Alta Loma, Deer Creek. Loved it up there. Love it in Az. more! Best of luck!!
    I used to live in deer creek when they were first built in the early 80's. We were on Wilson facing the college furthest from Haven. Now my wife and I live on Milliken and the 210, and my parents are accross the street from Havenview estates. Grown up here, love it, and wont leave it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast