Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: real world chick... hmmm....

Biglue
    Without a 15,257,265,125 post count or higher you cannot have an opinion.
    just kidding.... I agree. It's cold.
    That explains your high beams.

NOTALENT
    You still have the bike ?
    Yup. Saving up money for the track days next season and some upgrades.

Devilman
    LOL...I saw the pic of you getting rear-ended, and I'm not talking about traffic kind.
    Nice job BI
    LMAO RB goin all "Deliverance" in that pic.....

Jordy
    That's cool. If you wanna believe in santy clause, the easter bunny, tooth fairy, etc. it's up to you.
    Grasping at straws here just a little bit huh??? :notam:
    I'll continue to do what's right because it's right...
    If you think it's right, why come on here asking for opinions??? If posting naked pics of some girl who may or may not be an attention w#ore because she drank your Crown seems right to you, then go for it.
    *edit* I know it's not you who posted the thread, but I'm speaking from a hypothetical realm.
    not 'cuz I fear some mystical power descending to get me.
    Really spending alot of time justifying this now aren't you??? :idea:

'75 Miller
    it does not matter if you believe in karma, God, whatever.... You said it, you do what is right because it's right. Are you saying that it is right to humiliate someone for your own personal gain?
    For personal gain....no, absolutely not. For free to get even.....definately. Though I have no idea what she's done.
    Women too often screw guys over 'cuz they know they'll not face the same consequences as a man would (ass whoopin'). At that point, all's fair.

Miss Perfect
    For personal gain....no, absolutely not. For free to get even.....definately. Though I have no idea what she's done.
    Women too often screw guys over 'cuz they know they'll not face the same consequences as a man would (ass whoopin'). At that point, all's fair.
    He is "getting even" for her drinking some of his alcohol, which at the time she was getting naked, so I am sure he was all for it. Now that she has had her moment of fame he is looking to make a buck off of her pictures. Tell me that is right.

Jordy
    He is "getting even" for her drinking some of his alcohol, which at the time she was getting naked, so I am sure he was all for it. Now that she has had her moment of fame he is looking to make a buck off of her pictures. Tell me that is right.
    How much money are we talking about exactly??? :idea: :jawdrop: :devil:

'75 Miller
    Grasping at straws here just a little bit huh??? :notam:
    If you think it's right, why come on here asking for opinions??? If posting naked pics of some girl who may or may not be an attention w#ore because she drank your Crown seems right to you, then go for it.
    Really spending alot of time justifying this now aren't you??? :idea:
    This isn't my thread, and like you I have no idea what all this girl did, if anything. Something tells me there's more to it than some nasty-ass Crown.

Miss Perfect
    How much money are we talking about exactly??? :idea: :jawdrop: :devil:
    For how many naked pictures there are on the internet, a buck is probably about it.

'75 Miller
    None of us knows any more than what the guy's stated.
    I wouldn't attempt to profit off the pic(s) but if this chick had wronged me in any substantial way I'd consider embarrassing her with 'em.
    This will get me tarred & feathered for sure, but any exhibitionist tramp that would KNOWINGLY allow explicit pics to be taken of her by someone other than her husband/boyfriend deserves the embarrassment that SHE'S EARNED.
    Fire away.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast