Thread: NX Nitrous System ???

76miller
    Has anybody used a kit from them ? Any pros or cons with it ? I'm looking at the "Hitman" , and just wondered if anybody has used it and wished they went w/ something else (NOS, NEX, etc.) Thanks -76miller

UBFJ #454
    Wilson Manifolds' Nitrous pro-flow Systems are far superior to the others. Cost more, but, well worth the price in terms of performance and longevity.
    Link to Wilson's Site ..... http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/

Youngblood
    Has anybody used a kit from them ? Any pros or cons with it ? I'm looking at the "Hitman" , and just wondered if anybody has used it and wished they went w/ something else (NOS, NEX, etc.) Thanks -76miller
    Nothing wrong with NX products, especially compaired to the others you listed. The only thing I see is the Hitman is only good to 200hp without buying additional parts, i.e. upgrading the solenoids.
    These guys make really nice stuff too, http://www.speedtechnitrous.com/, maybe even superior to Wilson's.

hotbo
    i love nx products have had great luck with them.there price is nice and the spray bar iss not exposed either i have 2 hitman kits.there solenoids are of excellent quality just my .02 centss worth.later trav.

hotbo
    Wilson Manifolds' Nitrous pro-flow Systems are far superior to the others. Cost more, but, well worth the price in terms of performance and longevity.
    Link to Wilson's Site ..... http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/
    my god those prices are freakin nuts:jawdrop: i just cant imagine a spary bar plate setup being that much difference in performance and not for my wallet i think ill go pass out now lol!!!!im sure there stuff is better or something but for the average guy imo dont waste that much money.later trav.

Sleeper CP
    Hey Travis,
    You wanted to see some pics of the thru the transom headers on my open bow cp. They are posted on just jets right now.
    Sleeper CP

IMPATIENT 1
    i love the hitman kits! the plate never freezes up like nos brands will. the kit doesn't come with much so you'll have to buy a steering wheel button, fuel pressure safety switch and a relay or 2 if needed.

76miller
    my god those prices are freakin nuts:jawdrop: i just cant imagine a spary bar plate setup being that much difference in performance and not for my wallet i think ill go pass out now lol!!!!im sure there stuff is better or something but for the average guy imo dont waste that much money.later trav.
    Hotbo- You crack me up man ! Ya their prices are scary, Wilson products are pretty bad a$$ but to rich for my blood ! I'm leaning towards the Hitman kit.

IMPATIENT 1
    Hotbo- You crack me up man ! Ya their prices are scary, Wilson products are pretty bad a$$ but to rich for my blood ! I'm leaning towards the Hitman kit.
    you won't be dissapointed, make sure you get a decent wot switch mount, fuel pressure safety switch too. you'll have to make the bracket to hold up the solenoids. i've bought 2 hitman kits in the last 4yrs both worked great, never froze up and were always reliable!

For a small system (150-175) Id use any of those kits, if you plan on getting more aggresive with the nitrous later on down the road get something higher quality. Does Edelbrock have anything for your app. in your price range?
    Ive only ran NOS and Wilson stuff but Ive got some friends who use NX with no major problems, Ive read good things about Edelbrocks foggers, not sure about plates or if they even make a plate but I would look into it.
    Jetavoator Jeff is a N20 junky and has been tweaking on his NX plate for a while, might want to check with him if you go with NX.