Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dad's crash at Don Pedro

Outnumbered
    Hope your dad gets well soon.
    You may want to have the mods move this to the Sand Bar. This forum is a little slow sometimes.
    Take care.

sb540
    Thanks you everyone for your well wishes and support. We have finalized all the details for the gof tournament. We are going to have a lot of great prizes for the raffle and some amazing auction items. It should be a great time and if anyone can make it, that would be great. There are hole sponsorships available if you or your company just want to help. And if anyone knows any golfers, send them over to www.wakeuprochegolf.com
    Thank you so much .......
    Ryan Roche

watergun4u
    I am interested, what kinda fee's you lookig to get to par take??and I am sure I can GET alot more to do the same! let me know
    thanks tye!

watergun4u
    I don't know you or your family, but that don't matter, as a fellow boater and have been since the age of 3, I truly feel the pain you are in now of the not knowing, but I am sure he is very tough, and will pull through this with flying color's! my deepest prayer's are with you and your family, we all here will pray untill we here the good news May god be with you!!!

So sorry to hear about your dad Ryan. I'll make the thread a sticky for awhile so more people see the golf t. info.

Here's the page Rio. (http://www.wakeuproche.com/how-can-you-help.html) Link for Golf T. appears to be at the bottom of the page.

fltflyn
    Sorry to hear about your Dad. You guys are in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Familycat
    I have never met you or you father yet we spent consideral time talking about him this weekend. We recently purchased a houseboat on DP and just had and infomal hot boat weekend. Many who attend are the same people who have posed on this thread. Jeff with the yellow 28 DCB, and I, sat under the stars Saturday night and discussed your father and his crash. Jeff idicated he was there assisting in the rescue. I am very sorry for for what you must be going through.
    I am not much of a golfer but would be honored to attend.
    Rick

sb540
    Thank you all so much. It is a really weird time for all of us. We are just trying to make sense of it all. This is the first time he ever got "wet" in all his years of racing and having hot boats. We would love to have anyone who is willing to come. It would be great to meet some people from the forums.
    some more info at www.wakeuprochegolf.com
    thaks Rex for the sticky

sb540
    I have never met you or you father yet we spent consideral time talking about him this weekend. We recently purchased a houseboat on DP and just had and infomal hot boat weekend. Many who attend are the same people who have posed on this thread. Jeff with the yellow 28 DCB, and I, sat under the stars Saturday night and discussed your father and his crash. Jeff idicated he was there assisting in the rescue. I am very sorry for for what you must be going through.
    I am not much of a golfer but would be honored to attend.
    Rick
    What houseboat are you guy on? You on the Fleming side. We have Pleasure Pad 2 up there across from the marina.
    And we would love to have you and anyone else. And if you could have Jeff and anyone else who assisted contact me that would be great. We want anyone who helped there to give them a hug for pulling him out and saving his life.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast