Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember that thread I posted about my friend who got caught cheating?

Mandelon
    Remember the thread I posted about a friend of mine who got caught with some extra marital stuff going on?
    He got a hummer from a local lady friend, the info was in an email and his wife found it. Later it came out he'd messed with a "professional" while on an overseas business trip in Asia.
    His wife couldn't get past it, no matter the begging or counseling. He wasn't getting barely any action at home, she was a cold fish and not into sex at all. Maybe once a month she would let him do his thing. Once she had kids the loving side for him disappeared.
    Anyway, the divorce papers came a few weeks ago, she filed, delivered to his work. Mediation was done and they just went to court the other day.
    He has to pay her $3000 a month. She keeps the house and gets the kids most of the time. He gets them Wednesdays and every other weekend. She has never worked a real job. Substitute teacher 3 days a month maybe...part time at the gym maybe.... He paid off her college loans for that master's degree though.
    He makes about 5 grand a month. Now he has to rent an apartment and live on the rest....$2000 a month....hopefully he can find a place big enough for the three kids to sleep when he does get them...
    Out of that $3000, she has to make the $2500 house payment....and feed and clothe three growing kids??? Two of them are under 10.....
    I just wonder how its all going to work. She got the kids cuz she's the stay at home mom....who will now need a job.....???
    Man--->occasionally tempted, but always faithful<-----delon.
    Questioning how it works......

Wmc
    sucks to be them.

Jyruiz
    Divorce sucks.

socalmoney
    I am so glad I love my wife and visa/versa. Life would suck in that situation.

DILLIGAF
    I think in your case it is probably the "Cheaper to keep her" kind of deal.

Ziggy
    divorce always effects the kids the most.....always . The grownups will figure out what to do with themselves sooner or later.:sleeping:

Jordy
    He got a hummer from a local lady friend, the info was in an email and his wife found it. Later it came out he'd messed with a "professional" while on an overseas business trip in Asia.
    That's stupid. Why would you keep something around like that??? Turns into a very expensive blow job. As far as the "professional" deal, was that in email too, or did he fess up??? Deny, deny, deny.

phebus
    Expensive hummer.

DILLIGAF
    That's stupid. Why would you keep something around like that??? Turns into a very expensive blow job. As far as the "professional" deal, was that in email too, or did he fess up??? Deny, deny, deny.
    My answer to that one is DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!
    If you get caught be a man and take your medicine. Same goes for the woman.

Dan Lorenze
    Sad story..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast