Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Remember that thread I posted about my friend who got caught cheating?

luvnhavi
    I don't know these principles, but I think everyone has overlooked what I consider the biggest mistake of all.
    People who are not compatible getting married and playing house.
    Why is the divorce rate so high? People either mis-represent themselves, or are infatuated with the idea of spending their life with this fun other person when they really don't know them at all.
    How many out there have pretended to have an interest in some sort of pastime just to be with a person? Lied about your taste in music perhaps?
    I speak from experience, by the way. Been in his shoes, right down to the last dollar. It took me 16 years to get back to my life.
    MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MARRYING!!!!
    JM.02
    Tommy
    Completey agree with you. People jump into marraige way to quickly and take it way to lightly sometimes. Glad to hear you have your life back though. Sorry it took so long. Hope you are in a happy enough place right now to have made it worth the hard long road.

MADDOG355
    I will agree he should not have cheated.
    What he should have done was filed for a divorce on grounds of physical abandonment commonly called "gentleman's grounds" . Then he would have been the victim not her!
    Yes failure to engage in sexual relations is grounds for divorce.

WaterJunky
    Divorces are rarely fair. Someone always gets screwed in the deal. I have watched a few friends do it and it is never a good site.
    Fortunately I cannot be divorced when I haven't decided to marry yet. Does saying that make my opinion worth less????:rollside: One of those little things in life I hope to avoid

Jordy
    Does saying that make my opinion worth less????:rollside:
    Not really possible. With only 5 posts, you don't even get an opinion.

ratso
    Damn I'm glad I'll never have to go through this bullshit again...

Biglue
    Damn I'm glad I'll never have to go through this bullshit again...
    Come on Ratso.....sure there's room for a number 6.

Biglue
    Does saying that make my opinion worth less????
    Not really possible. With only 5 posts, you don't even get an opinion.
    Yeah....when we need your opinion we'll make sure you know what we think it should be.

QuickJet
    Well , he wasn't getting any sex so he cheated. He should be happier than shitt because now he's finially getting fvcked.
    If I was her I'd sell the house, take whats left and buy in a more affordable area. Get the kids away from the dad since he didn't give a shitt about them anyways.
    That must of been one hell of a blowjob!!

Captain Dan
    $3,000 a month to pay for a $2500 mortgage and support the children?
    $5k a month can't support both of those households. What was the family court system thinking? That house needs to be sold.

Tremor Therapy
    Well , he wasn't getting any sex so he cheated. He should be happier than shitt because now he got fvcked.
    If I was her I'd sell the house, take whats left and buy in a more affordable area. Get the kids away from the dad since he didn't give a shitt about them anyways.
    That must of been one hell of a blowjob!!
    I can't believe what an idiotic thing you just said. Because he got a blow job from someone else he didn't care about his kids? Sounds to me like he stayed with an uncaring wife for a long time before tending to himself. I am happily married, but if my wife or I did this, I can tell you one thing, it would not be because we didn't love our kids. What a dip sh*t.