Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Remember that thread I posted about my friend who got caught cheating?

thatguy
    Yup, all the more reason why you should know who you are marrying and not be miserable.
    Remember, the kids don't choose who you decide to conceive them with, they are stuck with it. Parents on the other have the opportunity to change the rules as they go along.
    And misery is a choice. You can get along with anyone if you try hard enough.
    And there you have it! We sometimes don't agree, I have noticed. But we are in line on this one.
    The MARRIAGE is the core, kids are, for lack of a better word, byproducts. Don't slam me for the terminology. I have 4 kids plus 2 stepkids. When the kids steer the marriage, the marriage is over. For all practical purposes.
    Tommy

thatguy
    Yup, all the more reason why you should know who you are marrying and not be miserable.
    Remember, the kids don't choose who you decide to conceive them with, they are stuck with it. Parents on the other have the opportunity to change the rules as they go along.
    And there you have it! We sometimes don't agree, I have noticed. But we are in line on this one.
    The MARRIAGE is the core, kids are, for lack of a better word, byproducts. Don't slam me for the terminology. I have 4 kids plus 2 stepkids. When the kids steer the marriage, the marriage is over. For all practical purposes.
    Tommy

thatguy
    Tommy

thatguy
    Tommy

Mandelon
    Ok, I get it. Quit posting that same reply!
    She was fine they got married but after the kids lost interest in sex.
    It seems many women make the transition from girlfriend to wife Ok, but the during the change from wife to mother they seem forget about the wife part....the mothering part becomes all consuming.
    For the new father its tough, you go from being number one in your wife's life to several steps down the totem pole..... I think that's what happened.
    I see it as the "grass is greener" syndrome. Every neighborhood has couple divorcee's getting lots of dough, not working, enjoying life on the ex's dime. And not having to give up the beav either.......

thatguy
    My Bad. Damned thing hung and would not stop posting!

GHT
    Sound like he should have:
    #1. Had a better lawyer
    #2. Kept his Penis in his pants.
    #3. Worked out issues with his wife prior to them getting to "the cheating stage".
    It will be hard living on 24k a year... Good luck and It is too bad he put his kids through this, the selfish prick.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789