Thread: Opinions on Nordic 35' Flame

chase8
    Suffering from a case of "I want a larger boat-itis" Probably not the best move considering the size of lake we frequent most is kinda small, and the boating season isn't that long here in Utah, but the 27' is a little cramped at times, and a little more room would be nice. I have been looking at a few boats in the 30' to 35' range, and the Flame is real appealing. I'd be looking at a used one. Any pros, cons on the Nordic? Thanks

AZJD
    Suffering from a case of "I want a larger boat-itis" Probably be a stupid move considering the size of lake we frequent most is kinda small, and the boating season isn't that long here in Utah. But I have been looking at a few boats in the 30' to 35" range, and the Flame is real appealing. I'd be looking at a used one. Any pros, cons? Thanks
    Bigger, more fuel, more expensive pymt, more fuel, more tires on trailer, more insurance, more cleaning, more tow vehicle fuel........I would do it!

riverracerx
    Great boat! I would own one in a heartbeat. Just don't try and change your own plugs, unless you have an arm the size of a pencil.
    OSO has a lot of 35' members with great feedback on the boat.
    I don't think you could go wrong with one.

Keith E. Sayre
    I've sold 5 or 6 of them and I thought that they were a great boat. They're
    fast, they really didn't need alot of plates to control them unless the water
    was super rough. Well built, good looking, did well in the rough stuff.
    Bruce and Erica Frieman (sp?) the owner of one of the Outerlimits that we see in Havasu, former partner at Absolute in Havasu and owner of Tatum
    Motorsports in Phoenix bought one from me that said "Reggie Who" on the
    back of it. That boat ran hard! I'm sure he would be happy to answer your
    questions.
    Good luck.
    Keith Sayre

riverracerx
    Come on Keith... you don't know anything about boats. Have you even ever been in a boat?
    (Keith can probably tell you where every 35' Flame is located, who owns it, if it is for sale and how many hours it has on it)