Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The hottest new mod for car's

fat rat

pw_Tony
    That is the gayest thing I've ever seen. I wonder if they look good on a boat too :idea:

syke-o
    sweet..

Boatcop
    The questions are classic.
    I don't know who's more clueless. The people asking the questions, or the guy answering them.

Garrddogg
    holy shti you have to read some of the questions they are funny....

Garrddogg
    Yeah what he said!
    The questions are classic.
    I don't know who's more clueless. The people asking the questions, or the guy answering them.

Phat Matt
    Questions from other members : Sunroofs
    Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking outside, also can you make one that simulates looking up at the stars I think chicks would really dig it or put a scary face on it so when People in my car look up the think there is somebody on the roof I think you have endless possibilities with this product. Thanks. Aug-17-07
    A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.
    Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07
    A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.
    Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make it look like my car was a T top..I think you should sell that as a seperate product as well....and if you do, give me a free one for the idea. Tom Umasstom@yahoo.com Aug-17-07
    A: Thanks!
    Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends? Aug-17-07
    A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and can´t afford or don´t have the permission to make a hole to their/parent´s car.
    Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. Aug-17-07
    A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want. Thank you
    Q: What kind of tool would I use for cutting the whole? will it leak? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car, and you can´t see through it. You don´t make any modifications to your car.
    Q: So what type of motor does it take and how do i go by wiring it all up and locating the switch?? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car, and you can´t see through it. You don´t make any modifications to your car.
    Q: How much would it cost for a shop to do the install on this sunroof on a 1994 Subaru Legacy L? Aug-17-07
    A: This is only a sunroof sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof. You can install it yourself, you don´t need to make holes in your car and you will not be able to see through it.
    Q: Will I have to declare the addition of this modification to my insurance company and will it compromise the structural integrity of my car? Aug-17-07
    A: It doesn´t compromise the structural integrity of your car because it´s just a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof.
    Q: I would really love the open-roof experience of a sunroof. I'm very excited to see that this can give me that feeling without drilling holes. What a product! How does it work? Aug-17-07
    A: First you clean your car´s roof You select a place where you want you Selfadhesive sunroof to be, check for any bubbles . Remove the peripherical edge binding and press the molding frame against the car. As I told before, this self adhesive sunroof is just ornamental, and will give only the look of a sunroof.
    Q: Will this work with my convertible? Aug-17-07
    A: If it has a solid top you can use it.
    Q: can I get away with only buying one, for two cars... and switch which one I put it on depending on my mood? Aug-17-07
    A: Once you install the sunroof if you take it off, the sunroof won´t damage your car, but it will not be able to use on another car, this is for prevent burglars to steal it.
    Q: Can this be put on other parts of the car, such as the hood or trunk lid, or do you have to put it on the roof? Does it fit all models? I have a Dodge Stratus right now, but I'm probably gonna get a Dodge Viper pretty soon. Aug-17-07
    A: Yes, you can put it on other parts of the car. If fits all models.
    Q: How does the sun get thru the roof? Aug-17-07
    A: The sun won´t get thru the roof, because the self adhesive sunroof is a sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make a hole to the car.
    Q: Does this sunroof come with all of the installation tools necessary for proper install? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker that you put in your car´s roof and gives your the look of a sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car. It comes with step to step instructions, it´s very easy because you only have to put the sunroof sticker in the car.
    Q: how much horsepower does this add? Aug-17-07
    A: The self adhesive sunroof doesn´t add any horsepower to the car.
    Q: I would love to have a sunroof - is it guaranteed to be waterproof? do you have pictures from the inside of the car after install? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker in the car´s roof, and it´s waterproof and weatherproof, there´s no need to make holes on the car. From the inside the car will look the same since you´ll only be attaching the sticker sunroof in the carroof.
    Q: What is this magnetic technology? so is it a sticker or a magnet? Aug-17-07
    A: It´s a magnet and a sticker so it can stick better to the car.
    Q: Is this the kind of sunroof that slides back or only pops up? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is only ornamental, it´s a sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but it doesn´t slides back or pops up.
    Q: Does the product come with instructions on how to cut the hole in the car roof? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it is only a layer of stickers that attaches to your car, without any holes and gives the car the appearance of a sunroof.

Jyruiz
    That is funny, I bet I see some on all these trucks with brahma bulls on the doors and rear windshield.

HPBoats83
    LMAO. I had to ask him another question. What an innovative product. LOL

syke-o
    the questions are hilarious!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast