Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The hottest new mod for car's

River Lynchmob
    If I one of these on my GFs top can I see her boobies?

Racey
    I've never ceased to be amazed at the idiots lurking around out there, some of those questions are classic.
    How much horsepower does it add?

LAND_LOVER69
    Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of.

revndave
    Gay

LAND_LOVER69
    Q: What kind of tool would I use for cutting the whole? will it leak?
    Aaaaawaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Classic Daycruiser
    There working on boat hatches for those who do not want to cut into there deck It will be advertised in the new ***boat magazine

WOW!!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Based on the Q&A response, I think I'm gonna sell clear blue plastic headlight decals to give your car that "Euro-look" even though the car isn't European. It'll sell better than post-it notes!!! I can see the responses now....."Will my insurance rates go up now that my car ('81 Chevette) is now European?":2purples: :2purples:
    Love it!!!!

scooooter7
    I was thinking about mounting it on my existing sunroof. That way, it would look like my sunroof had a sunroof. I would look very rich and elegant.
    I don't think it would work since it is magnetic and your sunroof is not made of metal.
    I think I will put one on my corvette.

I'mTheBeaver
    The seller mentioned placing it on the "car" but what about the garage? http://www.hellodaly.com/GIF%20Anima...iley_shrug.gif I could use a few on my garage door. It gets so hot in there during the summer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123