Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lets see pix your outboard boats!!!!!

InspectorLance
    Yep, people come around and ask all kinds of questions. Most say they have never heard anything like it. OMC dry stacked with open exhaust makes a wicked sound at 7k.
    Lance

STV_Keith
    I gotcha. My twin Evo Stage 5 V8's are also drystacked. Same kinda questions. LOL.

Forkin' Crazy
    Are those rear view mirrors and car seats???
    And they are black too!!!!???? :jawdrop:
    Hava, you need to get you a set of Allison seats! Those will throw you out in a heart-beat! Unless you have seat belts too... :idea: Plus burn your ass!

Forkin' Crazy
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...NEPICTS009.jpg
    Lookin' good Lance. Better put some Rude stickers on that thing unless you want to be mistaken for one of those slow black motors.

Forkin' Crazy
    Looks like some OMC parts fell onto your Merc parts. :devil:
    That is the only way to use a Merc gearcase to its full potential! :jawdrop:

InspectorLance
    When they hear it run they know its not a Merc. I enjoy all the questions.
    Especially " How many HP ? " I answer " ALL of Them " !!!
    I have to Thank Al Stoker for building my powerhead. This thing screams !!!!
    THANKS AL !!
    To have over 300 hp and be a reliable lake boat is a great thing.
    Its been a long time comming due to gear case issues, and lots of different mods, but well worth it. I may have had issues with this project, but it was mostly related to gear cases and getting them to hold the power.
    I did a NW Rally last weekend and I was the only OMC out there, and the only single OB over 100 mph !! Lots of Merc twins but they mostly broke down or barely got wet. I notice that twin OB's is just two chances to break down.
    Lance

STV_Keith
    Tell me about it. I'm swapping my V8's to Merc CLE's because I can't get the OMC gearcases to live. Guess they don't like surfacing Bravo 1's at 75+mph.

H2oracer
    Here's mine. It's got a rather small engine but the lite weight hull more than makes up for it...........
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/skeleton.jpg
    I know that boat, my x girl friend took that picture! It was built by Darrell Sorenson in 2001. We dropped it in the water at lake ming just for fun to see if it would float.:jawdrop:

TUNNEL T
    heres a few C:\Documents and Settings\beerfootin\My Documents\our dcbC:\Documents and Settings\beerfootin\My Documents\our dcband a few of the old boat [img]C:\Documents and Settings\beerfootin\My Documents\old lavey[/img ]C:\Documents and Settings\beerfootin\My Documents\our dcb

QuickJet
    I know that boat, my x girl friend took that picture! It was built by Darrell Sorenson in 2001. We dropped it in the water at lake ming just for fun to see if it would float.:jawdrop:
    Ha ha ha...that picture is a classic.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast