Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Extremely sweet 26 deck boat!!!!!!!!

sigepmock
    Mosses parted the sea we make ladders open its a truely devine power.
    As for the shoot let me get a hold of singleton I Know we are going over sometime in October as of now not sure when. Mrs. is back in school so now im ridding dirty again to the lake.
    Just let me know when and where

Singleton
    Mosses parted the sea we make ladders open its a truely devine power.
    As for the shoot let me get a hold of singleton I Know we are going over sometime in October as of now not sure when. Mrs. is back in school so now im ridding dirty again to the lake.
    Jason -
    Either weekend works for me, right now. Give me a call tomorrow as we can figure it out. Was thinking of that yesterday when I was traveling home from Chicago and 10 people stopped me in the airport (Chicago and Dallas) about what type of boats Ultra made (walking ad with shirt). Do I get a cut if they order, or discount on future work?
    Just give me a call tomorrow and we can figure out what weekend works best. Both are no kid weekends, so I will be able to get away easy.

jayd_jr
    I've always loved this design. Looks good on a 26. espeecially with the silver. I'm hoping that one of these days that JW starts using some mixtures of traslucent tinted clears followed by silver.
    Like the idea.. But in the gel world it would not work. You wouldnt be able to wet sand the tinted clear. You would have to spray clear,Spray a Tinted (translucent) coat and then base colors... this would be a very thick gel system and surely not fun for the gelcoater.
    But you never know......

shippingguy
    [QUOTE=shippingguy;2809399]
    We'll head for Moabi I'm sure that weekend. So you have a labbed 28 you want to let me "test" with when it get's cooler
    We will actually be in Havasu the whole weekend. May make a run up to Topock and Moabi though. Sorry I only have a stock 32 and a Merc Labbed 32. DEMOMAN may have one that weekend for you to try though.
    See you out there,
    Mike

sigepmock
    [QUOTE=sigepmock;2809497]
    We will actually be in Havasu the whole weekend. May make a run up to Topock and Moabi though. Sorry I only have a stock 32 and a Merc Labbed 32. DEMOMAN may have one that weekend for you to try though.
    See you out there,
    Mike
    Cool deal. I'll call you as we get closer. I'm sure we'll see you guys that weekend.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Like the idea.. But in the gel world it would not work. You wouldnt be able to wet sand the tinted clear. You would have to spray clear,Spray a Tinted (translucent) coat and then base colors... this would be a very thick gel system and surely not fun for the gelcoater.
    But you never know......
    Thanks for the info.
    Just a thought similar to reversing candy paint, with a clear coat. If it could be done, it would be interesting to spay clear, designs done in translusent and solid followed by a thin bright silver metalic base.
    Again, thanks for the info
    John M

ULTRA26 # 1
    We'll head for Moabi I'm sure that weekend. So you have a labbed 28 you want to let me "test" with when it get's cooler
    Chris,
    I will be there the weekend of the 6th and a Merc labbed 28 is my all the time prop. If we can put it together, your welcome to give mine a shot. What RPM are you running now with what prop?
    John

Strippoker
    Jason -
    Either weekend works for me, right now. Give me a call tomorrow as we can figure it out. Was thinking of that yesterday when I was traveling home from Chicago and 10 people stopped me in the airport (Chicago and Dallas) about what type of boats Ultra made (walking ad with shirt). Do I get a cut if they order, or discount on future work?
    Just give me a call tomorrow and we can figure out what weekend works best. Both are no kid weekends, so I will be able to get away easy.
    Call you tomorrow for sure that way we can figure out the trip. I have to winterize mine up soon.
    My oldest wore her Ultra shirt to class and the kids kept asking her the same question she told one of the kids and I qoute "it beats that bayliner your dad has"

Singleton
    "it beats that bayliner your dad has"
    That line is classic for a 12 year old to say
    Just remember you used to sell those and I had one back in the day.

Singleton
    I have to winterize mine up soon.
    What?
    Just sell the thing and start you Ultra build.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast