Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee WI info needed

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I have to go to Milwaukee next month for business for a few days. can anyone recommend a nice hotel in downtown and a good place to hang out when I am not working

Badger301
    Id think it would be kind of cool to see the Packers Play. Dont know if theyre in Milwaukee though.

Jyruiz
    I hear they have good cheese there, hope that helps.

beever_retreever
    it's a bar in milwaukee. you'll need the password to get in.:idea:

Jordy
    Milwaukee has certainly had its share of visitors.
    The French missionaries and explorers began visiting there in the late 16th century.
    "Milwaukee" is an Indian name, In fact , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

RitcheyRch
    The Packers are in Green Bay. Was in Milwakee many years ago but dont remember the hotel that we stayed in. Might try to take a tour of the brewey.
    Id think it would be kind of cool to see the Packers Play. Dont know if theyre in Milwaukee though.

lalhc
    I would check out a Brewers game if they're in town, and pound a few beers & sausages. They're new stadium looks nice.

Baja Big Dog
    Stayed at most of them around downtown, all good, the Pfister has nice ambiance...(nice word), the Ambassador is also nice, all close to the Bradley center (a duplicate of the Honda Center! Just a little trivia). Cab ride from beer alley along the river....
    Great town, good party town. lots of beer and rib joints.
    Wont find too many Packers around since they play a hundred miles from Milwaukee. You are also hundred miles from Chicago, and I heard they party there also....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I would check out a Brewers game if they're in town, and pound a few beers & sausages. They're new stadium looks nice.
    MMMMMMMM WTF LMAO

NdaWind
    Definately the Pfister if you can got theat kind of expense account. If you hace the time about an hour south is Lake Geneva really cool place. The place is not short on night clubs or bars - they have them there like we have gas stations on every corner.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast