Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee WI info needed

Garrddogg
    I just spent a week and a half there! and it sucked ASS! It was nice and green but it was hot as hell..:devil:

Baja Big Dog
    I think I read somewhere that Milwaukee was the drunkest city in America.
    Thats a fact...bars are like pimples at jr high dance!!!

Goldilocks
    I have to go to Milwaukee next month for business for a few days. can anyone recommend a nice hotel in downtown and a good place to hang out when I am not working
    You'll have to let us know where you hung out at night because we are going for 3 days in October.

Baja Big Dog
    You'll have to let us know where you hung out at night because we are going for 3 days in October.
    Milwaukee in October...that's trouble, seems they have a little problem with a certain group of people in Milwaukee (I think they call them Germans!), and the liver damage cases goes up dramatically after October!!

Goldilocks
    Milwaukee in October...that's trouble, seems they have a little problem with a certain group of people in Milwaukee (I think they call them Germans!), and the liver damage cases goes up dramatically after October!!
    LOL
    We are going to see a Packers game but are staying in Milwaukee. It sounds like there are plenty of places to visit while we are there

Phat Matt
    LOL
    We are going to see a Packers game but are staying in Milwaukee. It sounds like there are plenty of places to visit while we are there
    Yes we are.
    The funny thing is we were looking up nightlife and found a more upscale club with vip tables and bottle service. The table and bottle of Vodka is going to set us back $100!

HOOTER SLED-
    Shotz Brewery.
    Mel, where the hell you been???????????? You coming Saturday?

lalhc
    MMMMMMMM WTF LMAO
    I guess that didn't sound right. I meant to say down some beers and I'm just going to shy away from the sausage thing. Anyway I say that just not going to sound right.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Shotz Brewery.
    Mel, where the hell you been???????????? You coming Saturday?
    We will be there

Downtown42
    Get a hotel around 1000 N Water St. in Milwaukee. The area around there is the hub of activity. One favorite the off duty bartenders hang out at (they did a poll) is Milwaukee Ale House which is a taxi ride from N Water St. The river and docks are there. Here's our Fountain on the left.
    http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...riverwalk_.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast