Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IT'S ON BOYZ

TUNNEL T 20.2
    ok you guys got your laughs from shasta to williams ca, but for the next six months i woudn't walk out side before checking everything out damm good. you let your guard down and that's when TUNNEL T is gonna get ya ! i don't get mad ,i get even . yoall know who im talking about. for everyone else my pals taped a I'M GAY license plate on my motor on the way home from the lake ,and that kept them amused for some 200 miles of I -5 THE WAR IS ON TUNNEL T (AND CO PILOT )

Jrocket
    LMAO.......Get um!!!!!!! Man I had the same thing happen to me.My brother inlaw put the same thing on the back of my truck on the way to Parker on a busy weekend.I've never been flipped off so many times in my life.I started getting pissed off because people were cutting me off and throwing me the finger.....Real embarrising..
    [ November 25, 2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Jrocket ]

77charger
    That is a some funny shit driving down the freeway wondering why everyone is pointing and laughing.then again it could have been for the o/b J/K.
    I hope you do get them off guard.I did the same thing to a co worker on his work truck i followed him home from a job lmao to top it off the guy is a 6'10"black guy.

TOBTEK
    a little bag of dog crap under his seat at the BBSP would work pretty well! Nice smell after its been 100+ degrees all day wink

HavasuDreamin'
    TOBTEK:
    a little bag of dog crap under his seat at the BBSP would work pretty well! Nice smell after its been 100+ degrees all day wink That is f&#king brutal! But deserved!

Boatmaster
    Easy with all the ideas fellas I'm the guy that needs to watch my back! Tunnel T forgot to tell you all about the guy on the Harley Blowing him kisses outside Reddind! Petty and I got pic of all this from my truck. We will be posting. All in all it was some funny shit, and Tunnel T and Dan were great about it, but I know I'm next. Bring it on it's all in good fun and a great way to pass the long drive. I'f you can't laugh at yourself who can you.

HavasuDreamin'
    Boatmaster:
    the guy on the Harley Blowing him kisses outside Reddind! LMFAO.............

Wicky

Boatmaster
    Tunnel T's new online name SWEET CHEEKS! HeHE.

DUCKY
    What's up SWEET CHEEKS....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast