Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IT'S ON BOYZ

HavasuDreamin'
    Jetboatguru:
    Tobtek, I think that is a great idea. Just the rainbow would be enough to get some interesting looksYeah, and I think something besides a sticker would be best. You wouldn't want him to be able to peel it off real easy. Maybe you could have someone deter him and airbrush it on there.....nothing a waxing and/or wetsanding couldn't take out, but not as easy as just pulling it off. idea2

TUNNEL T 20.2
    just too eaze your boyz little brains , i won't do anything that will or would piss me of if done to me . remember embarasment between friends goes a long way ! and public embarrasment goes farther. tunnel t

Boatmaster
    Hey T so I hear you had alittle trouble with your tummy after the lighted boat parade party. I'm glad I left when I did.

Boatmaster
    Sure let the mexican throw another shrimp on the barby. I repeat is it april yet, this cold shit sucks.

hulshot
    hey T leave me out of this one you guys already beat up on me enough as it is, good luck on the revenge, this time I want to be there to laugh.. Hey T what is up with Tequila Sunrise?? Boatmaster is right this cold stuff sucks, mine may be down for now but at least its inside.

viciousrumorsIV
    Heads up Boatmaster, I havnt forgot either. Is there still time for the snow run before baby comes?

hulshot
    hey rumeors iv havent heard from you scince the I'M GAY RIDE HOME from shasta. hows Married life. Are you getting another boat or triing to get ride of yours?? Give me a shout.

hulshot
    hey tunnelT are you in for camp far they are putting toghether some actual simi legit races for anything slower than 7 seconds so if you show you might have to sand bag alittle. I am leaving at 8am.

TUNNEL T 20.2
    VR IV let me answer that for my pal drew NO NO NO NO NO NO , he's having a hard time gettin the hall pass just to go to work ,let alone go wheelin with his drunkerd buddies. (TUNNEL T) P.S HULSHOT IF YOUR READING YOU NEED TO LOOK IN YOUR GARAGE FOR TWO V-DRIVE BUCKET SEATS FOR MY NEW BOAT!

hulshot
    SAY WHAT?????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast