Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disneyland Ditches Rides

deltarat
    Little history from my family, my grandma packed my father and his 2 brothers in the car and drove them from Bakerfeild in the middle of the night to surprize them by taking them to Disneyland the day the park first opened for business.

DaddyMack
    The only one I don't remember is the House of Tomorrow... the others I went through multiple times.... growing up. Damn... :idea:

Strippoker
    at the rate its going soon all they will have is the high school musical 24 ride were a bunch of pregant teens sing about how the jocks nocked them up. And dont miss the "rehab ride" the plan for its to turn a small world into it showing all the new Disney kids that grew up to be a mess like lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff and Of course we cant forget Brittney Spears. Yes its sad we can't entertain our kids anymore with simple animated rides and just let them be kids.

lewiville
    Tiki room is still there, thats all that matters

Mrs. 20
    Love that! Especially the Dole Whips.

Mrs. 20
    I say junk the whole park. I am sick of fixing all the old junk that they call rides. I know I should not bitch it keeps gas in the boat.
    You work there? Thats cool. I take the kids over there every 2 months or so. We have had the annual passes for years now.

bocco
    You had to bring that up. Now I'm gonna sing that song all day.

Riverless
    The only one I don't remember is the House of Tomorrow... the others I went through multiple times.... growing up. Damn... :idea:
    house of tomorrow was my favorite. i remember they had a fake family setup in the living room talking on a video phone to grandma and grandpa. most of the stuff in house of tomorrow is probably "house of today" now, so it doesn't seem so futuristic anymore. i remember thinking how cool all that stuff would be when we could actually talk on a phone and see the person on the other end.
    edit: actually the house of tomorrow i saw was at disneyworld in florida, not disneyland

soulboater#1
    R.i.p Captain Eo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12