Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buyer Beware!! Small Outboard engines on this forum

Katt Nipp
    I was interested in buying a small outboard motor from Foltin2213 on this forum, I made contact thru email but could never get her to talk to me on the phone, also when I told her that I would just get a friend of mine to stop by her place in Miami Fla. to complete the transaction. She told me that she didn't want to meet people that she didn't know. She just wanted me to Wire the money Western Union, Please beware!!! Something stinks in Tuna Town!!!
    Email me if you want more details>>>KN

DelawareDave
    I would step away from a situation like that, as well. Sounds too much like a scam, with the W.U. wire transfer, no pickup in person, etc. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.

Boatmaster
    Sorry to hear about this. I would be more than happy to sell you a Merc or Johnson outboard in person at a fair price. Thanks Drew @ Boatmasters 925-828-5775

Towndrunk
    I will sell you a 40hp yammie a 9.9 hp merc a 245 hp merc or an unlimited nitrous motor in person.
    Whatcha want?

wideopen545
    i have a very nice honda 20 4 stroke which is a 2 hp for sale 300.00 tim 540.871.4833

lindl
    Foltin 2213 uses several emails, including countryhill21@aol.com and kayaking332@aol.com to post ads for anything and everything which they do not possess. They sometimes steal pictures from other advertisers when forced by a buyer to send a picture. They are swindlers on a massive scale who use Craigslist for most of their ads. Beware and spread the word.

Towndrunk
    Foltin 2213 uses several emails, including countryhill21@aol.com and kayaking332@aol.com to post ads for anything and everything which they do not possess. They sometimes steal pictures from other advertisers when forced by a buyer to send a picture. They are swindlers on a massive scale who use Craigslist for most of their ads. Beware and spread the word.
    You got nothing in your profile and this is your first post and you call someone a swindler? You got NO credibility. Get a life or post your sh it.

Forkin' Crazy
    You got nothing in your profile and this is your first post and you call someone a swindler? You got NO credibility. Get a life or post your sh it.
    Same with Katt Nipp.:idea:

Towndrunk
    Same with Katt Nipp.:idea:
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Forkin' Crazy
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast