Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks all yoiu Northwest jets who....

CircleJerk
    trailered to our Moses Lake Nostalgia Race! As you found out you were more than welcome since I found you a perfect spot in the show area to view our inboard and OUTBOARD final event of the year. I had tried for 6 years to include jets and in that time only found TWO that were interested. Maybe next year we can combine events. A special thanks to KonaBud and the Skagen Marine boys. Nice evening roost show but what did you do to that v-driven Cole with the white haired rookie driver? He had a grin from arm pit to arm pit.....?

-XTC-
    A special thanks to KonaBud and the Skagen Marine boys. Nice evening roost show but what did you do to that v-driven Cole with the white haired rookie driver? He had a grin from arm pit to arm pit.....?
    Hehehehe -- I will post a video shortly. It was all they talked about when they got back to the house and launched the boats. It would be great to have a combined event.
    Darin

CircleJerk
    I will be watching here on the jet set site for video! You have some nice boats and now you know we're not all a bunch of jErKs. Some other news, drag boat racers will attempt to return IHBA drag racing to this event at Cascade Park with the help of our circle racers. Would such an event interest some of you? This, my friend is truely Nostalgia; a Circle-Drag boat race combined!
    Now if I can only remember to go here!

Blown Away
    We all had such a blast,you put on a great show and made us all feel so welcome!!! WWW.skagenboats.com

sanger ss396
    hey it was sure great for all of you to show up the race on satureday. i really enjoyed your show. it was great to meet all of you. your boats are really a show stopper sitting on the beach and on the water look forward to having a joint event next year. have a great winter.

1968Droptop
    Thanks for rolling out the red carpet for us. The racing was very very entertaining. The boats were fantastic looking, and the people were the icing on the cake. We all had a great time, and we will be returning next for sure !!!
    Here's some props for you guys http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.p...iewtopic&t=606

1968Droptop
    Come jump on the local board, www.skagenboats.com . We've got lots of room for ya, it'd be cool to hook up a couple times during the summer months.

-XTC-
    trailered to our Moses Lake Nostalgia Race! As you found out you were more than welcome since I found you a perfect spot in the show area to view our inboard and OUTBOARD final event of the year. I had tried for 6 years to include jets and in that time only found TWO that were interested. Maybe next year we can combine events. A special thanks to KonaBud and the Skagen Marine boys. Nice evening roost show but what did you do to that v-driven Cole with the white haired rookie driver? He had a grin from arm pit to arm pit.....?
    Ok, here could be one of the reasons he had a grin from arm pit to arm pit.
    V-driven Cole playing with the Jets (http://www.shorewoodgroup.com/***boa...CircleBoat.wmv)
    Darin

CircleJerk
    Here's what I know: That TR2's owner, Karl, hangs around the Marlin E39 boat and its crew that Jerry Skagen built in 71 and now has found its home with the original owners. He just couldnt stand all of us having so much fun building v-drives so a month ago he drove to Calif to buy that boat He seized the motor up the third or fourth time out! So that's his fifth time driving a v-drive, I think, so grin explained! He's going to love this video!
    Oh by the way, he was the only one not circle racing so he could go out and play with you all after the races. We are not allowed to. That's gotta change next year, I'm jealous!

-XTC-
    It was great to see him come out there, all of us on the shore and the neighbors were going crazy with the Jets and the TR2 going back and forth.
    He looked like he was having a blast!! Next year will be awesome.
    cant wait.
    Darin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast