Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th wheel detailer in havasu,or

JB in so cal
    Doug,
    if Black Meadow lets you in the gate, I'll have you do mine, too. Two sites down from the rolling dna sample.
    30 ft fiberglass travel trailer.
    If you want to call the office at BML 800 742 8278 and check.

riverroyal
    its time issue.Black meadow isnt to hot on the idea of us washing trailers there,not sure why,boats arent a issue.But Im hoping they will let a guy drive in and detail.If I have to do it outside of black meadow,that means a trip to town,washing it at my parents house.3 hours to wash,1 hour each way.Then drive home after its in storage??No way,long day doing that.Doug I will let you know,thanks!

SOCALDETAIL1
    its time issue.Black meadow isnt to hot on the idea of us washing trailers there,not sure why,boats arent a issue.But Im hoping they will let a guy drive in and detail.If I have to do it outside of black meadow,that means a trip to town,washing it at my parents house.3 hours to wash,1 hour each way.Then drive home after its in storage??No way,long day doing that.Doug I will let you know,thanks!
    As long as you have a waste water containment system and liability insurance they shouldnt be able to say anything. Mark

BigDoug
    Mark, i think they just don't want the noise or any detailers down there period.

SOCALDETAIL1
    Mark, i think they just don't want the noise or any detailers down there period.
    Funny the damn gardners make more noise then us. I bet if you hooked up the board members with a free detail the red carpet would be rolled out for us detailers. I hate HOA's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12