Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another one in my stable.

vishus
    Ron,
    The Mirage was from Chandler? I think I saw it once on the 17 headed your way about yr ago. I assumed he was heading to Pleasant. I have NEVER seen it before or since. Are you putting your Goodman motor on it? Let me know how it runs! IF you ever sell it, call me...
    How's your back doing?
    later man,
    sid

STVBOY
    Yeah, right! This will outrun it and handle the speeds better. I don't go to those rough lakes anyway. It will see action on the river.
    Handle the speeds better?Good luck with it!I am sure it will be up for sale in acouple weeks just like the rest of your stuff!

Towndrunk
    I don't have STUFF. I sold it all.

cityslave906
    I've been pretty happy with my mirage
    Hey Jason, I'll be at the cove on Sept 1st till the 9th, hope to see you out there. Can't wait to see your new motor. Hope everything goes well.
    Rob

Towndrunk
    Ron,
    The Mirage was from Chandler? I think I saw it once on the 17 headed your way about yr ago. I assumed he was heading to Pleasant. I have NEVER seen it before or since. Are you putting your Goodman motor on it? Let me know how it runs! IF you ever sell it, call me...
    How's your back doing?
    later man,
    sid
    Sid, it was south of the 202 on Arizona about five miles and then off to the east on Chandler heights a couple of miles in a sub . He said he blew the motor about 5 years ago and it hasn't been out of the garage since.
    Had back surgery 2 weeks ago. Best thing I ever did. Feels better now than it did before I injured it.
    Yes on the nitrous motor.

vishus
    Glad your back is doing better! Get that thing running and we'll go out in the middle of the week. I need you to teach me to drive this damn Allison, if not, I'll be selling it and looking to get something like your Mirage...
    You were just a few miles away from me when you picked it up. Hope you got a good deal on it. If you sell it, give me a call first...
    later bud,
    sid

Towndrunk
    Glad your back is doing better! Get that thing running and we'll go out in the middle of the week. I need you to teach me to drive this damn Allison, if not, I'll be selling it and looking to get something like your Mirage...
    You were just a few miles away from me when you picked it up. Hope you got a good deal on it. If you sell it, give me a call first...
    later bud,
    sid
    Doc says to take it easy for a while. Don't want to create more problems by over doing it too soon.

cityslave906

Towndrunk
    What lake or river would you be running your mirage at?
    Probably Roosevelt and Parker. Def not Havasu. Maybe down by Martinez.
    Where do you run?

cityslave906
    Probably Roosevelt and Parker. Def not Havasu. Maybe down by Martinez.
    Where do you run?
    Mostly parker, I'll be there this weekend for a whole week. I've taken it to havasu once at the BBSP last year. I'll only take mine to havasu only if it's in the middle of the week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast