Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic comments your kids make

socalmoney
    Last night my parents were in town so we all went bowling after we picked up the kids from school. My parents rented a new Chevy Impala to drive around while they were in Socal. We decided to take two cars since there was 6 of us. When my 12 yo boy walked down to the Impala, he asked my Dad "when did John Deere start making cars?" My wife had no idea why my Dad and I were laughing so hard.
    http://thecreativeforum.com/photopos...a-logo-med.jpg
    http://jddealer.deere.com/DeereFiles...o-4C-Lvert.jpg

BshyBvrGirl
    Not my kid...
    But the other night Sleek-Jet and I were eating dinner with his niece. He made fish. When asked if she liked it or not she replied "It's almost like the fish we get at IHOP" She liked the fish but not sure how much of a compliment that was to Sleek's cooking (which btw...he's a fantastic cook!)

topless
    When my daughter was 2 1/2, she went to a picnic with her Granda and they had pony rides. Her pony's name was Batman. As she was waiting to ride again she yelled out "Look Grandma, Batman has a penis."

Sleek-Jet
    Not my kid...
    But the other night Sleek-Jet and I were eating dinner with his niece. He made fish. When asked if she liked it or not she replied "It's almost like the fish we get at IHOP" She liked the fish but not sure how much of a compliment that was to Sleek's cooking (which btw...he's a fantastic cook!)
    Just not as good as the IHOP cooks...

Ziggy
    WTF kind of answer do you give your 3 yr old son when he asks what the penis is made of? A rare moment of silence on my part, luckily he answered it himself simply and not in the complicated way we dumb adults think....

socalmoney
    WTF kind of answer do you give your 3 yr old son when he asks what the penis is made of? A rare moment of silence on my part, luckily he answered it himself simply and not in the complicated way we dumb adults think....
    So what is it made of. I have been wondering about this.

Ziggy
    So what is it made of. I have been wondering about this. In a childs simple terms : Skin I was so grateful he knew so I didn't have to explain my version...lmao
    He's 24 now btw

topless
    In a childs simple terms : Skin I was so grateful he knew so I didn't have to explain my version...lmao
    He's 24 now btwSo ask him if he found out what it's made of by now.

Pheelin Phroggy
    Standing in the check out line at the local Army PX... when our son was about 3 or 4, he turns around, yells... "Look Mom, Its Hard". and proceeds to pull down his pants... pecker sticking straight out, flashing everyone in line!

Ziggy
    So ask him if he found out what it's made of by now.
    I got one grandson and another grandchild baking, he knows what it's for now but I'm sure he'd stumble on what it's made of if his son was to ask...LOL
    Age definitely changes perspective

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast