Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Ideas please

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    One of my employees just passed the US citizenship exam. Had the ceremony today.
    He's been with me for almost 15 years. He's a recovering Mexican, 43, has two younger kids, and three older ones. One of whom is now on active duty in Afghanistan as a rooftop gunner. (He worked for us too for a while, but the Army is going to pay for his college when he gets back).
    He's the best worker you could hope for and I'd gladly trade a thousand lazy gringos for this guy.
    I am having trouble coming up with a good gift idea? Besides a flag I mean.... :idea: :idea: I'd like to do something nice for my hermano moreno. He was the first to call me Mandelon.... LOL
    That is very cool, Richard. I think you should buy him a 30 pack of Budweiser, some Tennessee Whiskey, Hot dogs and root beer (Henry Wienhards). Oh, and one of those Julian apple pies. Throw in a flag and put it all in a nice basket.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Maybe Fried Chicken instead of the hot dogs.

Mattman
    Budweiser and a soccer ball!

Classic Daycruiser
    You could increase his pay to minimun wage:idea:

Jbb
    Hire him a few illegals to spend a day grooming his yard and doing his house work.
    I like Toms Idea....

deltarat
    Hire him a few illegals to spend a day grooming his yard and doing his house work.
    Thats classic

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Maybe a giftcard to Target or Sears or something. A couple hundred dollars, tell him to go buy his family some stuff. Then he can walk in his house with pride showing his family how his hard work has paid off.
    Oh, and the basket with all american stuff is a fabulous idea too.

Dave C
    LOL TB...
    I would get him a W-3 form so he can pay his taxes like the rest of us......:devil:
    actually the gift card is a good idea so he can take the familia out.

sdpm
    Buy him a laptop and internet service and get him signed up on ***boat.com!

atomickitn
    Maybe a giftcard to Target or Sears or something. A couple hundred dollars, tell him to go buy his family some stuff. Then he can walk in his house with pride showing his family how his hard work has paid off.
    Oh, and the basket with all american stuff is a fabulous idea too.
    yep something for him to show his family that with hard work comes nice things , or maybe he just needs some stuff......or if he works in a trade maybe he might need some new tools or better tools to help you.:idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast