Thread: I need a master carpenter

Riverbass
    I need a master carpenter / furniture maker to do some sub work for my company from time to time. You must be able to work in L.A. and the OC and have done vintage homes.
    The houses we do were built between 1870 and 1940.
    Moldings
    Double hung windows
    Stairs
    Wood frame screens
    Mission style
    Craftsmen style
    E-Mail me at ron@colonywoodscreening.com or pm me.

whiteworks
    what do you need done?

Riverbass
    All the above

whiteworks
    open ticket or bid?

YeLLowBoaT
    Why can't you be in norcal... thats basicly all I have been doing for the past 6 months. I love finish carpentry.
    FYI everything on that list other then the stairs are a cake walk. If you actaully know how to use a tape measure( of which 70-80% of the people working in the trades don't)I mean really under stang what measuring is about. you should have no prob doing it yourself. The stairs on the other hand. A well built stair case in the hall mark of a great carpenter.

Riverbass
    I do all the bidding. All I would take is 10% the rest goes to the sub. The sub would work under Colony wood screening. At this time I need 6 arched window frames in doug fir all mortis and tenon. charging 450.00 labor per frame this would be the first job

whiteworks
    roughly what size and are they all the same or is the radius different for each? interior stain grade quality finished or raw?

Riverbass
    Give me a call at the office tomorrow 714 778 1277. can tell you more I also have pics of the windows.

Riverbass
    Why can't you be in norcal... thats basicly all I have been doing for the past 6 months. I love finish carpentry.
    FYI everything on that list other then the stairs are a cake walk. If you actaully know how to use a tape measure( of which 70-80% of the people working in the trades don't)I mean really under stang what measuring is about. you should have no prob doing it yourself. The stairs on the other hand. A well built stair case in the hall mark of a great carpenter.
    I have so much work I am turning it down.