Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stoker, great deal need imput

1986 Crusader
    hey every one need your imput. im going to CA today to look at a stoker. This Guy wants to sell this thing for 4,000 Grand and this in pretty good cond. If you have seen Daveo's stoker its the same hull/Merc but its not blue its red. who thinks this boat has problems?

Towndrunk
    4K? Thats a smoking deal for a Stoker. Look it over very careful and take a rubber mallet with you. Tap on transom and bottom and listen for changes in sound. If it has really noticeable sounds it could be wet or seperated. Thats not a good thing. Good luck and post pics!!
    PS: I would worry more about the boat than the motor as mercs are very easy to rebuild. I do mine all the time.

deltarat
    I would be very skeptical about a Stoker for 4K. You always end up getting exactly what you paid for in those situations. However if your comfortable with the boat and its condition for the money you pay for it then that is all that matters. I would check that boat very thoroughly before committing to anything.
    Good Luck

Towndrunk
    I would be very skeptical about a Stoker for 4K. You always end up getting exactly what you paid for in those situations. However if your comfortable with the boat and its condition for the money you pay for it then that is all that matters. I would check that boat very thoroughly before committing to anything.
    Good Luck
    WTF do you know about an OB? You have one of those penis extension boats.

deltarat
    WTF do you know about an OB? You have one of those penis extension boats.
    Not much I can say about that, you are absolutely correct. However I never need a bigger boat until I started dating your sister…..:boxingguy lol
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...767fat_ass.jpg
    Honestly I know a few people that have Stokers and they are great boats, I just want to make sure that he gets a boat that he will enjoy for a long time and not one that won’t be able to enjoy for a long time. By the way your new little boat looks bad ass!

riverbound
    Do you have any pics of it?? I know there was one that Bordsmnj looked at a while ago and it was a BASKETCASE! It looked decent in the pics but once he got there it was a true POS. Maybe if its the same one it will save you a trip. (although I thought the one he looked at was in AZ)

Towndrunk
    Not much I can say about that, you are absolutely correct. However I never need a bigger boat until I started dating your sister…..:boxingguy lol
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...767fat_ass.jpg
    Honestly I know a few people that have Stokers and they are great boats, I just want to make sure that he gets a boat that he will enjoy for a long time and not one that won’t be able to enjoy for a long time. By the way your new little boat looks bad ass!
    That biotch left home at 16 and I haven't seen her since. Where is she? Looks like she lost a little weight.Tell her lil bro misses her.

badluck
    Why would'nt you buy Daveos for 15000? You would know what your getting.His boat is well known in nor cal.15k is a steal for that boat.4000k??I'm sure nothing is wrong with it.But it is worth a look.Good luck.U R headed in the right direction with a Stoker,Great boats!

Towndrunk
    Why would'nt you buy Daveos for 15000? You would know what your getting.His boat is well known in nor cal.15k is a steal for that boat.4000k??I'm sure nothing is wrong with it.But it is worth a look.Good luck.U R headed in the right direction with a Stoker,Great boats!
    Daveos is a nice boat but I can think of 11000 reasons why. We don't make california money over here. Just my unsolicited opinion.

bordsmnj
    Do you have any pics of it?? I know there was one that Bordsmnj looked at a while ago and it was a BASKETCASE! It looked decent in the pics but once he got there it was a true POS. Maybe if its the same one it will save you a trip. (although I thought the one he looked at was in AZ)
    that was a white gmt ,Bill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast