Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning HB

pixilatedpussy
    Ok, let me say that first off the reason I havent been on is my husband had surgery & I have been dealing with him in Baldwin Park. I couldn't get his laptop to let me in HB (something about an expired cert???). 2nd...I was hoping all of the pissing would stop for me to say my peace. I have a right to express my opinion here just as much as everyone else does. Whether or not people agree with me or not is their opinion & Im ok with that. I have sifted through that old thread & everyone has a point. I truly do believe in the Karma thing. But I also do agree that in the heat of passion I did lower myself to that persons level by starting the drama thread...(even if it was entertaining) it became a typical HB...people bashing people thread. I am not sorry for saying what I said....( I know this pisses some off) but my opinion is...if you love your husband or wife, than why cheat? I know we dont know what goes on behind closed doors....true, but clearly my post stirred up some peoples guilt or their opinion. Whatever it was it became people defending people....without even knowing who it was about...& then it turned to the A vs B crew thing again (which goes way back to someone else here who started that crap). Im sure that the person I directed this to got my message & if they are pissed at me, that is because they are guilty. As for a comment someone said to me...."Are you just trying to hurt people", hell no! I was just hoping I would get in this persons head...they need to stop acting like they are perfect, when clearly they are not & what they are doing is wrong! Funny, I do believe I have offered my unsolicited advice before...& told a friend what they didnt want to hear & well...that pissed them off. I do believe that a TRUE friend tells you what you dont want to hear rather than encouraging you to make a poor decision.
    I know this is all confusing....I hope I made some sense....:idea: But I thought it needed to be said. No bashing here please...With respect to a dear friend who is off serving our country...she out of everyone, needs to not worry about some typical Hot Boat Drama.

Jbb
    Troll....

GETSOME
    Annndddd I am still lost

Ziggy
    Waht do I do about my golf swing though Pixi, you didn't address that part?

Brian, that wasn't nice....:sleeping:

Racer277
    I couldn't get his laptop to let me in HB (something about an expired cert???).
    So, did you make the tech support call?
    I never heard it ring...

Mrs.Racer277
    Troll....
    Nice
    Pixie how is the MR. this morning? Try not to do to much, let the lil guys help you out.

Jbb

I dont care for the Inuendo bullshit High School threads.....they cause hard feelings....spin it any way you wish...they are created for a reason, and they are created by trolls......Im entitled to my opinion too

Kilrtoy
    So was Geza in Baldwin Park Kaiser yesterday..
    WOW if so we had surgery in the same hospital on the same day....
    Oh and I am Guilty as charged , for being an ASS.

pixilatedpussy

I didnt get all that...??? Guess its a blonde thing.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hi Tina,
    Tell Geza I hope he is recovering well!!!
    Muah!
    Linda

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast