Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Karma

DILLIGAF
    Who hasn't? Everyone wants the midget.
    lol....

AirtimeLavey
    I see people posting about Karma all the time...and I don't think they know what Karma means. If you beleive in Karma, then you have to believe that you have had previous lifes.
    So, when something bad happens to you...how do you not know that it was actually Karma being delivered to you for something you did in this life or a past life? And I usually find that the people claiming Karma will get someone to be fairly hypocrytical about the wrongs they had perpetrated against others.
    To wish for bad Karma on someone is actually wishing it on yourself - because to wish for bad things to happen to ANYONE puts a deposit in your bad Karma bank account. Karma takes care of itself, to allow you to free yourself from angry and hateful feelings so you can move on. Also, to think that bad Karma has been delivered and to rejoice in it also puts a deposit in your own bad Karma bank account...because it is bad Karma to enjoy the bad things that happen to people no matter how much they deserved it. Karma is all about love and perpetuating love and the bad things take care of themselves.
    Peace out.
    Virtuous words too live by, as spoken by the Dalai Moly.
    What's the incense of choice today?

lucky
    ...... Soooooooo who did you piss off in your past life ? a tall person lmao
    I see people posting about Karma all the time...and I don't think they know what Karma means. If you beleive in Karma, then you have to believe that you have had previous lifes.
    So, when something bad happens to you...how do you not know that it was actually Karma being delivered to you for something you did in this life or a past life? And I usually find that the people claiming Karma will get someone to be fairly hypocrytical about the wrongs they had perpetrated against others.
    To wish for bad Karma on someone is actually wishing it on yourself - because to wish for bad things to happen to ANYONE puts a deposit in your bad Karma bank account. Karma takes care of itself, to allow you to free yourself from angry and hateful feelings so you can move on. Also, to think that bad Karma has been delivered and to rejoice in it also puts a deposit in your own bad Karma bank account...because it is bad Karma to enjoy the bad things that happen to people no matter how much they deserved it. Karma is all about love and perpetuating love and the bad things take care of themselves.
    Peace out.

superdave013

pixilatedpussy
    WOMAN, do i need to get the spoon holder out???????????? :devil:
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: .....Hormones....in check

BrianB
    Who hasn't? Everyone wants the midget. Not me.Been there ,done that,Medical de clinica on Monday morning.
    Ya filthy little mud hole

HM
    Not me.Been there ,done that,Medical de clinica on Monday morning.
    Ya filthy little mud hole
    Yah...but my VIP pass go that handled without waiting inline. Your welcome.

ratso
    Peace out.
    Are you trying to say that RD was kicking people in the junk in a previous life?:idea:

HM
    Are you trying to say that RD was kicking people in the junk in a previous life?:idea:
    I can always count on Ratso.

EAZYKILLER2006
    no I think the way it was interpret
    was
    he had full life of getting sucked
    (to bad he has no recollection)
    AND now He sucks...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast