Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imco or Indmar

WishIknew
    Imco power flow or indmar exhaust which is better or worse???????

ULTRA26 # 1
    Imco power flow or indmar exhaust which is better or worse???????
    Most people I know who have Imco Power Flows, like them. What would they be going on?

WishIknew
    Most people I know who have Imco Power Flows, like them. What would they be going on?
    454 mpi i/o have imco now have indmar in garage didnt know if worth time to change//// no problems with imco

BrendellaJet
    What imco's?
    If they are the powerflows with the stainless risers then keep the Imco's. I read elsewhere however that the Indmar manifolds you have are good to around 550 hp, maybe 600. If less than that its probably not worth the effort to change.

BDMar
    Imco is a better quality and will make more power.

ULTRA26 # 1
    What imco's?
    If they are the powerflows with the stainless risers then keep the Imco's. I read elsewhere however that the Indmar manifolds you have are good to around 550 hp, maybe 600. If less than that its probably not worth the effort to change.
    I would have to agree with this

WishIknew
    What imco's?
    All i know is it says power flow on the side and they are black and its a stock motor so 385hp????

uLtRADeNniS
    I ran the IMCO Powerflow kit in my old boat on a mild 454.. I defiantly

BrendellaJet
    Don, as long as they are in good shape, run em. There are people running powerflows with over a 1000 hp. Might want to put them on the 502 with the whipple if you are still going that route...

WishIknew
    Don, as long as they are in good shape, run em. There are people running powerflows with over a 1000 hp. Might want to put them on the 502 with the whipple if you are still going that route...
    No I am going to keep the Bassetts for the jet dont want no more places for water to get in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast