Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my son asked to play football

dmontzsta
    Congrats, but just wait until you want him better and better and better, then you start stressing about it and yelling at him all the time, making him practice, practice, practice, it becomes an obsession real quick, if you let it.

Boa1277
    That is a very cool story. It gives you goose bumps when your kid does stuff like that. My kid has been playing tackle football for 4yrs now and absolutely loves it (he is 11yrs old). He has played on 2 city championship teams and both of those teams went to Vegas to play in the pigskin bowl and won the whole tournament both years. The only thing that sucks is Vegas for Thanksgiving. Congrats on your sons success and hopefully you have a great year.

cxr133
    That is a very cool story. It gives you goose bumps when your kid does stuff like that. My kid has been playing tackle football for 4yrs now and absolutely loves it (he is 11yrs old). He has played on 2 city championship teams and both of those teams went to Vegas to play in the pigskin bowl and won the whole tournament both years. The only thing that sucks is Vegas for Thanksgiving. Congrats on your sons success and hopefully you have a great year.
    Yeah we did this vegas tournament a few times also. it really sucks that its on Thanksgiving but we have family there so we get hooked up.
    it sucked for us 2 years in a row we ended up playing teams that we could of just stayed home and played. but we still won the championship and the big trophies

a catered life
    thanks all for the kind words second scrimmage thursday go panters

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Cool.. Go Panthers..

a catered life
    so what if he'd told you he wanted to race motocross ?? glad I did
    it would be off to the honda shop

River Lynchmob
    Cool story, got to love a nice, clean, hard open field tackle

fatboy95
    thanks all for the kind words second scrimmage thursday go panters
    post a pic of him from the next game. Congrats, bet your glad he didn't change his mind and pick out a pair of ballet slippers at Big 5

HeavyD
    Congrats, it is great to see them at this age I miss it, my oldest plays in college and I still get a thrill from watching him even in warm ups. IMO the best day at the lake can not compare to watching your son/daughter compete and have fun in a sport or activity. Good luck in the season I may have to become a Panther fan.
    HeavyD

adjones419
    I really miss playing football under the Friday night lights. I hope your son has the best of luck with it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast