Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: So when is the first Rhino ride gonna be?

EAZYKILLER2006
    That sounds good. For starts I might consider pre-running it one way in the 97 Landcruiser. I would run it from Wikieup to Havi. All I need is a dependable GPS route bread crumb trail. Not sure if you or anyone else is game to meet in Wikieup or not.
    I could always do Havi to Wikieup too and exit for home ( Carefree/Scottsdale) after the one way to Wikieup. We still have lots of hot weather ahead to figure this all out. I'll set the trip in my GPS using the topo software. I think it will be 95% close to the route.
    cant be and worse than the bike ride to topock
    we did that last weekend
    boy it was hot...

Todd969
    That sounds good. For starts I might consider pre-running it one way in the 97 Landcruiser. I would run it from Wikieup to Havi. All I need is a dependable GPS route bread crumb trail. Not sure if you or anyone else is game to meet in Wikieup or not.
    I could always do Havi to Wikieup too and exit for home ( Carefree/Scottsdale) after the one way to Wikieup. We still have lots of hot weather ahead to figure this all out. I'll set the trip in my GPS using the topo software. I think it will be 95% close to the route.
    I'll do it in the Rubi with you. Maybe bring some wood stakes and mark it out a little. Could probably get Phebus to run it also.

Throttle
    still gonna have to take da quads... rhino will not be ready to go by Oct...

EAZYKILLER2006
    still gonna have to take da quads... rhino will not be ready to go by Oct...
    yea do it!

Throttle
    yea do it!
    :idea:

2Driver
    I'll do it in the Rubi with you. Maybe bring some wood stakes and mark it out a little. Could probably get Phebus to run it also.
    That would be great. I'll keep late Oct or Nov penciled. I'll try to get a route posted so people can digest it and dig up some old pics. My wife has been in China for 2 weeks so I am getting bored. Come on Friday

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456