Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally a CHP when you need one

justfloatn
    So I have to drive up the hill to get a water meter in Newcastle. IÂ’m coming back down the hill in the fast lane cruising at 75 in a 65. I look in my rear view and here come Mr. GQ dickhead in his black Escalade, billet grill, pimp wheels, towing a MAXXIM or Cobalt, who cares right. Any way heÂ’s coming up fast, in the fast lane towing, before I can switch lanes he already moved over and is blowing by me. IÂ’m thinking I would be pulled over by now. When coming up fast I see an undercover all white CHP hauling a$$ up. So I lift on the throttle and let the diesel pull me down 10mph right now to 65. He went by like I was standing still giving me the, you know who I am, look. I started laughing and waved as I passed him being pulled over.
    Finally a cop when you want one there.

socalmoney
    CHP love the Towing Over 55 ticket.

Dave C
    did you say something?... I was distracted by your avatar.....:devil:
    So I have to drive up the hill to get a water meter in Newcastle. I’m coming back down the hill in the fast lane cruising at 75 in a 65. I look in my rear view and here come Mr. GQ dickhead in his black Escalade, billet grill, pimp wheels, towing a MAXXIM or Cobalt, who cares right. Any way he’s coming up fast, in the fast lane towing, before I can switch lanes he already moved over and is blowing by me. I’m thinking I would be pulled over by now. When coming up fast I see an undercover all white CHP hauling a$$ up. So I lift on the throttle and let the diesel pull me down 10mph right now to 65. He went by like I was standing still giving me the, you know who I am, look. I started laughing and waved as I passed him being pulled over.
    Finally a cop when you want one there.

707dog
    i see the fast lane towing all the time commuting from frisco 2 home...from boats, ski's ,lil tractors.ect i always think with my luck if i did that shit they'd hang me...

ChumpChange
    CHP love the Towing Over 55 ticket.
    ....while towing in the fast lane.

Chipster27
    Coming home from the beach last Sunday an ass clown in an SL600 is racing through traffic against some punk in a Mitsubishi Evo or Subi whatever it is with the picnic bench spoiler...and they blow by us.
    I'm thinking where the hell is a cop, 300 yards up the road we pass a CHP sitting on the side of the road....head down doing paperwork

Caljamr
    I had the same thing going to work on the e-215 in Vegas. A guy blows by me in the fast lane towning a Cobalt or simuliar and then the trailer started to wiggle and then on a slight corner the boat came off the trailer in the fast lane going at least 75-80mph. Luckly he got it handled and was able to pull over fairly quickly. I bet he had to change his shorts after that little ride.

Baja Big Dog
    The classic...57 north, baller in a lifted durajap, all the trick stuff for off roading, 22' tires, triple shocks etc, towing a Conquest, 80-85 MPH, dude is so cool!!!
    In the diamond lane!!!!!
    And alone!!!!
    WITH A CHP BEHIND HIM!!!
    I almost had to pull over before I pissed myself

Ultracrazy
    The classic...57 north, baller in a lifted durajap, all the trick stuff for off roading, 22' tires, triple shocks etc, towing a Conquest, 80-85 MPH, dude is so cool!!!
    In the diamond lane!!!!!
    And alone!!!!
    WITH A CHP BEHIND HIM!!!
    I almost had to pull over before I pissed myself
    My favorite........the "my shit don't stink" idiots

talkinghead
    Nearly everyday on the 15 in SD I see vehicles with trailers in the 3rd lane, sometimes I am in the 3rd lane and vehicles with trailers will blow by me in lane 2 (going 75-80 or more).
    The speed limit is 55MPH - but it just doesn't matter.
    I rarely ever see trucks or other vehicles towing trailers pulled over.
    I don't let any of that stuff bother me anymore - there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.
    In a country where a non-citizen can rape a 5 year old twice (allegedly ofcourse - yah right) and be out on the streets (let out on bail twice) to kill 3 teenagers nothing surprises me anymore and I am sickened. Source: Glen Beck show on CNBC, referring to a recent case in New Jersey (Newark - a sanctuary city) where 4 teenagers were shot execution style (and then macheted) by 6 aliens (some illegal - all with rap sheets).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast