Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kilrtoy and Topless bash thread

AZJD
    Whenever somebody starts a thread like this, the two parties never show up.
    Sept on dis one................
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149261

Sleeper CP
    Exactly..
    You mean you just did this to show them how juvenile they are? :idea:
    Now, that's not very nice
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

MRS FLYIN VEE
    You mean you just did this to show them how juvenile they are? :idea:
    Now, that's not very nice
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    well I guess neither one want their own thread.. I made it too easy..:jawdrop:

Nord
    Sept on dis one................
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149261
    I remember that one.............:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I remember that one.............:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    I take it.. it is safe to open..

TYLER DURDEN
    After reading this thread, and the one between boatsnblondes and kilrtoy, i now realize that kilrtoy is a WAY BIGGER DOUCHEBAG than previously thought. damn, i'm still laughing at some of the remarks:
    Originally Posted by Blown 472:
    "Good for you, dont take any shit from this arogant turd, who is half a man. Hell a real man would have bought a place for his family to live rather then sponging off the in laws so he can buy cars and boats to make up for his wee lil dick."
    Originally Posted by boatsnblondes:
    "Yet to even start?? Where YOU gonna go?? Your just no fun. I mean, you live with your mommy, your a washed up kindergarten cop, you drive a desk from now till you retire, you don't own your boat, you don't own anything, and your wife is as far away from you as she can get without being on the other side of the planet...your admission to the losers club is accepted with honor. Now go away, I own a house, and my list of honey do's is so long I'll never get done.
    Oh, and BTW, if you think for one sec I am at ALL jealous of your POS DCB with the souped up lawn mower motors on the back, your fockin nuts dude...
    I heard they redid your desk area "just in case" good ole kilrshityerself, I like ya..in spite of yerself... "

Biglue
    Sup Tyler.

Mrs.Killer
    After reading this thread, and the one between boatsnblondes and kilrtoy, i now realize that kilrtoy is a WAY BIGGER DOUCHEBAG than previously thought. damn, i'm still laughing at some of the remarks:
    Originally Posted by Blown 472:
    "Good for you, dont take any shit from this arogant turd, who is half a man. Hell a real man would have bought a place for his family to live rather then sponging off the in laws so he can buy cars and boats to make up for his wee lil dick."
    Originally Posted by boatsnblondes:
    "Yet to even start?? Where YOU gonna go?? Your just no fun. I mean, you live with your mommy, your a washed up kindergarten cop, you drive a desk from now till you retire, you don't own your boat, you don't own anything, and your wife is as far away from you as she can get without being on the other side of the planet...your admission to the losers club is accepted with honor. Now go away, I own a house, and my list of honey do's is so long I'll never get done.
    Oh, and BTW, if you think for one sec I am at ALL jealous of your POS DCB with the souped up lawn mower motors on the back, your fockin nuts dude...
    I heard they redid your desk area "just in case" good ole kilrshityerself, I like ya..in spite of yerself... "
    Thats my POS DCB, get it right. If i had any other boat it wouldn't be a POS huh...too funny :notam:

Jbb
    Thats my POS DCB, get it right. If i had any other boat it wouldn't be a POS huh...too funny :notam:
    I like your DCB ...especially when your in it....:jawdrop:

River Lynchmob
    where yours ends his bends
    I heard this for the first time last weekend at Roadrunner...I just about spit up my drink.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast