Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: real world chick... hmmm....

konajet
    so I dont post on here much but I would figure you guys would have a feild day with this, so here it is. I have a very explicit(nasty time) pic of one of the realworld Sydney,AU girls cause she is from my home town and was eager to attend and participate in any parties or what I like to call activities at my house....... now I am left wondering how could I benifit or humiliate this dumb slut who use to drink all my crown ??? any ideas

DILLIGAF
    lets se em Just don't show nips or private areas or it will get deleted quickly by the mods....

tamalewagon
    I've got my popcorn ready for this one.

HavasuSelect
    This thread is worthless without, well, you know......

konajet
    ok now with all that in mind what kind of leagal trouble could I get in or not?? obviously I could block out the face too but that kinda defeats the purpose??

konajet
    oooh I know I can do the block over the eyes thing?? ok sorry to build it up I will post somthing later I need to go and block out some areas

NOTALENT
    Cant get in any trouble. DUH PAPARAZZI!

HocusPocus
    sell it to TMZ.com, they are always looking for pics of this nature.

'75 Miller
    ok now with all that in mind what kind of leagal trouble could I get in or not?? obviously I could block out the face too but that kinda defeats the purpose??
    Did the slut in question know her picture was being taken? I'm no vulture...I mean lawyer, but it seems to me that if she was acting like an exhibitionist slut and knew her picture was being taken she doesn't have much business telling you what you can or can't do with the pic. If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll get blown outta the water.

Cole Trickle
    post it here so we can enjoy and then wait until the season is coming to an end and sell the pics to one of the celebrity rags
    Let her become more popular and then ruin her chance for the big $$ playboy spread

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast