Thread: are these sangers wurth buying

today i found a sanger hydro . its a ski version. i know i know i love them but... here is why i havent bought it yet... its a later model probly a 80's with the larger sponsons. i noticed the bottom is curved i think there called banana bottoms. the guys removed the v drive and took it apart and now in a box. basically the hull is blank less steering hes asking 3500. another thing the boat is all white no hin numbers seen on right rear and no cf numbers also no pink . i have this sanger flat v drive but i would much rather have a hydro project. please give me some ideas or help.....:idea:

Church Mouse
    does it have a trailer? offer him $2000

i offered 2k and he told me in a nice way no. it has a trailer everything is white no guages or seats. i want a hydro not my flat bottom

SANGER-RICH
    today i found a sanger hydro . its a ski version. i know i know i love them but... here is why i havent bought it yet... its a later model probly a 80's with the larger sponsons. i noticed the bottom is curved i think there called banana bottoms. the guys removed the v drive and took it apart and now in a box. basically the hull is blank less steering hes asking 3500. another thing the boat is all white no hin numbers seen on right rear and no cf numbers also no pink . i have this sanger flat v drive but i would much rather have a hydro project. please give me some ideas or help.....:idea:
    The bottom of my 74 shovelnose is curved, so whats the problem, 2 k is a good prive for a basket case, not 3500, does it have inboard steering or out board?? no pink might be a problem???

LandSpeedRacer
    Has it been stored inside or outside? How is the wood? If you need to do major surgery to fix rotten stuff you might be better off spending more money for a ride that someone has taken care of and is safe.
    A peice of crap can get you hurt or worse . . . and that is not worth the savings in the long run . . . . just my 2 cents . . . .
    LSR

floors and wood are in good shape looks like it was stored outside till the okies got ahold of it but it hasnt rained yet. apparently he got it from his wifes brother who died. the boat was complete now just a hull with a trailer. im just desperate for a hydro and im stuck with this flat bottom i have. o by the way its for sale or trade on spam its the 72 sanger flat hull

its a ski version . basically its a basket that needs no repairs but money to put together poss alot.