Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any luck selling???

GAME TIME
    I know there are a ton of boats out there for sale. Has anyone had any luck selling their cat? If so where did you list it for sale?

neverfastenuff
    I just sold my 30 daytona today & I didnt have any luck listing on boattraderonline (i was asking 239 and sold it for 2100 I ended up selling word of mouth to a friend for what i think is a smoking deal over new to him. I imagine this winter there will be some smoking deals as the new stuff price wise is way out of line and reach to the majority & they keep producing more!!!. Its like the hi line cars...if you can afford a new one you wont buy used unless its way way cheaper. Thats why hi line cars take such a hit.

tbanzer
    Bought mine last year from the Offshoreonly classified section.

2forcefull
    I know there are a ton of boats out there for sale. Has anyone had any luck selling their cat? If so where did you list it for sale?
    I sold three 29' force cats on ebay, they went quick

Ivan Dan
    No luck yet....I've had a few guys that seem really interested but no cash yet. I was thinking of towing it back home and consigning it at Eliminator. I might try E-bay since it sounds like 2Forcefull has had good luck with that.
    Most of the calls I've had so far have been from Offshoreonly.com.
    I have my boat listed on Craigslist, here, Offshoreonly, Boat Trader, and a few other non boat related sites. Any other places I should be advertising in? I'm going to try e-bay next but any other thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MikaylaHunterCig
    Just listed mine here and OSO, We'll see...

Lavey29
    I sold three 29' force cats on ebay, they went quick
    How does it work selling a boat on Ebay. I have never listed anything there. I know you set a starting price and hope bids come in and raise the price over a period of time but how much do you have give away to Ebay to use the service? Is it dependent on the sale price?

cobalt222
    what tunnell do u have .i got a guy in texas looking for a 25'

iRepo
    I bought my 2004 Daytona this year from the OSO classifieds.

Ivan Dan
    what tunnell do u have .i got a guy in texas looking for a 25'
    Is this guy still interested in my 26 Daytona?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast