Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mojito hook up in Havi

BoneDaddy
    I haven't had a Mojito at the Golden Horshoe but, it has a really great bar. I would suggest trying there.

OnlyMoney
    The good news is, Mojitos have become very popular lately. Might try Martini Bay since they have a little of everything.
    We used to make them on the DCB all the time. Put the mint in, add lime juice (let sit while you get the rest of the things together and the acid will muddle for you) add Barcardi Limon and some diet 7up or Sprite. Light on the calories and tastes pretty damn good actually. If you don't find anything in Havi, our house might be the only place. Good luck!

deeee
    Have you tried red room

phebus
    Just drink rum while chewing gum. Done deal.

Kachina26
    The good news is, Mojitos have become very popular lately. Might try Martini Bay since they have a little of everything.
    We used to make them on the DCB all the time. Put the mint in, add lime juice (let sit while you get the rest of the things together and the acid will muddle for you) add Barcardi Limon and some diet 7up or Sprite. Light on the calories and tastes pretty damn good actually. If you don't find anything in Havi, our house might be the only place. Good luck!
    sounds like a cool cheat, we tried using equal instead of the simple syrup and were surprised at how well it turned out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12