Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 418 vs 516 Labor Day

sofa king smooth
    You are just getting here and this is all you have to add?

Who you taking in this battle Joe?
    Winner.

Johnwithjm
    You are just getting here and this is all you have to add?

Who you taking in this battle Joe?
    Joe is redcup all the way so I am gonna go out on a limb and say CS

Johnwithjm
    Stop calling me John!!
    Sorry I have a buddy who needed a loan. I will send him elsewhere my bad

sofa king smooth
    Have to go with red cup John. Should be good just have to stick with the colors.
    Looking forward to a ride in the deck boat.
    Tony bring bling bling down theres plenty of water.

Johnwithjm
    Have to go with red cup John. Should be good just have to stick with the colors.
    Looking forward to a ride in the deck boat.
    Tony bring bling bling down theres plenty of water.
    Bling bling would do very well but lets face it Guru will not show. Joe you can take the deck out for a spin anytime.

Red Rocket
    What's with all the conditions for racing at the river, motor on motor, bottle, no bottle, race boat, river boat, I thought river racing was whatever goes. If you want rules go to the track where they have specific classes that will lay out all the rules for you. We are pulling out all the extra weight, putting in the 500 shot and if that isn't enough we will be bring out the spare bullet. The red cup team will take a beating!!!:crossx:

Johnwithjm
    What's with all the conditions for racing at the river, motor on motor, bottle, no bottle, race boat, river boat, I thought river racing was whatever goes. If you want rules go to the track where they have specific classes that will lay out all the rules for you. We are pulling out all the extra weight, putting in the 500 shot and if that isn't enough we will be bring out the spare bullet. The red cup team will take a beating!!!:crossx:
    Well said. Run what you brung and hope you brought enough:jawdrop:

WoW the Red Rooster came out swinging! Not leaving anything on the table.
    The Bling Bling would be considered a raceboat not much of a river boat. But just for sh its and giggles I'll post the times and you can compare to see how it might stack up.
    1/8th et 4.16et
    1/8th mph 126mph
    1/4 et 7.51et
    1/4 mph 137mph

Damn! i wish i was on the water for this weekend! have fun, be safe!

cyclone
    pulling out all the extra weight? does that mean you're driving?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast