Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 418 vs 516 Labor Day

Tony Tony my little fallen Superstar. Bet on who ever you want. I will race any boat out there on Labor day and that includes K5 so bring it PUTZ
    I'm a roundy round guy now John. You calling out the K5 is like me calling you out to a foot race.
    Now I am definitely putting my money on CS19 AND Cyclopse!!

steelcomp
    Tony Tony my little fallen Superstar. Bet on who ever you want. I will race any boat out there on Labor day and that includes K5 so bring it PUTZ
    Putz???
    Now, Tony, I know you've been called worse, by better, but PUTZ????
    I dunno, here. I'm loozin faith in ya, lad.

Johnwithjm
    I'm a roundy round guy now John. You calling out the K5 is like me calling you out to a foot race.
    Now I am definitely putting my money on CS19 AND Cyclopse!!
    So you’re a circle jerk now. No more drag boat racing. That makes you a quitter. Get some heart and showup. It will be the same deal as last time. I will give you a place to stay feed you pay for your gas all no cost to you.

Scott, He is very fragile and you have to go easy on him. I have seen him cry before and it is not pretty.

So you’re a circle jerk now. No more drag boat racing. That makes you a quitter. Get some heart and showup. It will be the same deal as last time. I will give you a place to stay feed you pay for your gas all no cost to you.
    John you are in the same league as Spandau Ballet, Rick Astley Men at Work and a bunch of other "one hit wonders" You should have quit after the all fat man final in 05. Thank you for the free offer though.

steelcomp
    Scott, He is very fragile and you have to go easy on him. I have seen him cry before and it is not pretty.
    Naw, he's not fragile. He's just bored. I think CS can handle your light work, though.

Naw, he's not fragile. He's just bored. I think CS can handle your light work, though.
    I agree!

cyclone
    confuscious say: man who sit on toilet is high on pot.
    confuscious also say: the verbal punking between now and next saturday is going to reach epic proportions.

Johnwithjm
    Naw, he's not fragile. He's just bored. I think CS can handle your light work, though.Steelchump to bad you sold your 10second boat or you could have brought it out and got used up by all the other 10 second boats that will be there. Well since your boat is gone keep up the great NUT SWINGING:jawdrop:

Johnwithjm
    John you are in the same league as Spandau Ballet, Rick Astley Men at Work and a bunch of other "one hit wonders" You should have quit after the all fat man final in 05. Thank you for the free offer though. Guru your just mad because your TAF has not seen the 8s in a long time. Quiter:jawdrop:

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast