Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: 418 vs 516 Labor Day

Johnwithjm
    Im out.
    See you guys Sat morning, Im running John then back to water wheel to hang with the crew.
    CS
    Come on Chris this has all been in good fun so do not be mad. I am glad you guys were thinking of me at the bar. Hope the testing went well.

djdtpr
    Did they all sleep with each other
    No just the same chick thats actualy how i ended up hearing about it............................................ and shes my sister!:jawdrop:

djdtpr
    JohnwithJM fan club
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1188287132
    Why does Jordan and Ross look Way more hammied than Brian,Mike ,Chris and And And who the hell is that bald guy? I am gonna go out on a limb and say Randy. I like the world piece sighns too keep up the good work.

Why does Jordan and Ross look Way more hammied than Brian,Mike ,Chris and And And who the hell is that bald guy? I am gonna go out on a limb and say Randy. I like the world piece sighns too keep up the good work.
    Jordan & Ross, Because they started before us ... about 5 minutes before ... but still before ... or were their smiles because they were on their knees? j/k guys ...
    Yes it's Randy ...
    And the world peace gestures? That was in tribute to you or were you speaking about the signs?

FuelInMyVeins82
    thats just how it is. Notice how we are the only ones displaying our coldies.
    Great test sesh. and fun times as always at cooks thanks to everyone who cam out and organized.

HBjet
    Why does Jordan and Ross look Way more hammied.
    Rogers Owners always gotta work twice as hard. LOL

djdtpr
    And the world peace gestures? That was in tribute to you
    Where i come from thats how we wave at each other driving down the road.

djdtpr
    thats just how it is. Notice how we are the only ones displaying our coldies.
    And the flavor of choice also i notice. Where is Andy in that pic? Probably in a cabinet in the background waiting to pop out.

djdtpr
    Rogers Owners always gotta work twice as hard. LOL
    The life of a v bottom guy!

Bense468
    Is Jerry (v-drive video) going to make am appereance this weekend? I know at least 30 videos would be purchased.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425