Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 418 vs 516 Labor Day

steelcomp
    Roses are red and violets are blue the K5 will go down like John D does on guru...
    Red dragon will come out swingin looking for a hat but in the end will only be swingin' on gurus fat hairy bag...
    Cyclone will drag boweye like no tomorrow and will go back to camp with nothing but sorrow...
    6th street wont show and what do you know, they are all still sleeping cause they drank too much cuervo...
    CS19 will prevail and smoke yer asses and leave you all wondering WTF just happened...That's pretty good, Chris. Dosen't rhyme for shit, but pretty funny.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tony driving a jet:idea::idea:

steelcomp
    This is what happens when you have nothing better to do on a friday night before a big weekend.

steelcomp
    Tony driving a jet:idea::idea:I saw it once. It wasn't pretty.

That's pretty good, Chris. Dosen't rhyme for shit, but pretty funny.
    never claimed to be a poet, just stirrin the pot.

HBjet
    I'm calling Guru out to a game of drunk uno... 1... 2... 3...
    Man these threads are getting deep - and it's not even winter...

djdtpr
    6th street wont show and what do you know, they are all still sleeping cause they drank too much cuervo...
    There is way more truth to that than anyone even knows look at the time i am posting and its a regular weekend! Yall have fun and be safe.

Johnwithjm
    You're doin' an awful lot of name callin' for a loser boat racer. I moved on to bigger and better things.
    I think I told you before, my boat ran 9's...just a goood indication of how "mislead" you really are about the truth. :notam:
    AFA the nutswinging, (so you call it...I'm not admitting anything here ) I bet if it were your nuts, it'd be just damn OK! :idea:
    And another thing...if you do your talking on the water, what's all this blah blah blah???
    Just callin it like I seeez it. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:Your calling me a loser steelchump. I do no think so. What have you ever won in boat racing. Wait wait NOTHING. Glad you moved on to bigger things like nut swinging. Carry on.

steelcomp
    Your calling me a loser steelchump. I do no think so. What have you ever won in boat racing. Wait wait NOTHING. Glad you moved on to bigger things like nut swinging. Carry on.
    LOL...boat racing?? I mean it's fun and all, but give me a break, dude.
    You act like you're John fockin Force. Maybe Alan Johnson should get into boat racing!
    What's this thing you have with nuts, anyway? Maybe you wish you had a pair to swing? I dunno...just guessing. Are you a hermaphrodite or sumthin?
    Hope you have a great weekend!

LOL...boat racing?? I mean it's fun and all, but give me a break, dude.
    You act like you're John fockin Force. Maybe Alan Johnson should get into boat racing!
    What's this thing you have with nuts, anyway? Maybe you wish you had a pair to swing? I dunno...just guessing. Are you a hermaphrodite or sumthin?
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Ok girls,
    This is supposed to be a fun bashing thread. No need to get personal. We know that Neither of these two will be standing on top of the hill when the day is done. The real kings of the heap will be Mike Harlen and Joe P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast