Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 418 vs 516 Labor Day

steelcomp
    Ok girls,
    This is supposed to be a fun bashing thread. No need to get personal. We know that Neither of these two will be standing on top of the hill when the day is done. The real kings of the heap will be Mike Harlen and Joe P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He hit me first!!!! :cry:
    All in fun on my part. I got nothin to prove.

He hit me first!!!! :cry:
    All in fun on my part. I got nothin to prove.
    You jsut don't want to piss John D off. He may not be fast but he sure is slow.

Johnwithjm
    LOL...boat racing?? I mean it's fun and all, but give me a break, dude.
    You act like you're John fockin Force. Maybe Alan Johnson should get into boat racing!
    What's this thing you have with nuts, anyway? Maybe you wish you had a pair to swing? I dunno...just guessing. Are you a hermaphrodite or sumthin?
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    As I recall you called me a loser so who started this you did. This is all fun between Chris me and Guru. You made it personal so when I see you we can talk in person then we will see if you run your mouth. I do not claim to be the fast guy out there but I do ok. I will race anyone if I win cool if I lose well that is racing. So let me know when you are going to be around and we will talk face to face. Have a nice day and keep on swinging chump.

steelcomp
    As I recall you called me a loser so who started this you did. This is all fun between Chris me and Guru. You made it personal so when I see you we can talk in person then we will see if you run your mouth. I do not claim to be the fast guy out there but I do ok. I will race anyone if I win cool if I lose well that is racing. So let me know when you are going to be around and we will talk face to face. Have a nice day and keep on swinging chump.Lighten up, John. As I recall your first post to me started with the name calling, insults about my boat, and nut swinging, so what's your point??? No matter, I was just joking back with you, but I guess you just can't take it. :cry:

Bitches is bitches-n-hoes is hoes and all the good times at "Arcenio's"!
    A lil DJ Quick fo yo head!
    This is the most interesting posting ive seen all summer!
    "Top field after school Biatch!"

So lets get back to it!
    Is the CS19 Oldsmobile headed big inch monster gonna hand John his ass?
    Or, is Johns Cheyenne with mike Miller Chevy power gonna lay the smackdown on the Two headed scoop looking thing?

Bense468
    on the Two headed scoop looking thing?
    I'm dying over here...

Johnwithjm
    Lighten up, John. As I recall your first post to me started with the name calling, insults about my boat, and nut swinging, so what's your point??? No matter, I was just joking back with you, but I guess you just can't take it. :cry: Ok it is all in good fun.

Johnwithjm
    So lets get back to it!
    Is the CS19 Oldsmobile headed big inch monster gonna hand John his ass?
    Or, is Johns Cheyenne with mike Miller Chevy power gonna lay the smackdown on the Two headed scoop looking thing?
    CS19s Oldsmobile headed big inch monster will be tough to beat but the Miller powered 470 chevy will be like a sawzol on the bottle.

CS19s Oldsmobile headed big inch monster will be tough to beat but the Miller powered 470 chevy will be like a sawzol on the bottle.
    I like to think that John has the better boat. I have seen the Cheyenne run in the teens with a aluminum 470 when Pisetti had the boat. He weighed a buck nothing though. I think the bottom lin here is if you dont have a couple solenoids and a 10lb bottle, dont show up.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast