Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is this?

BILLY.B
    For those who didn't know. This is Pat= Lifes Rough.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga..._is_it_3.jpgIn my best "Pat Eason" imitation...."Jesus Christ, i'm just as handsome now as I was back then"!!!. To answer your question "Nutz a Hangin King", I believe he graduated from highschool the same year as you...Around 1950!!!

Life's Rough
    Jerry, Don't you have some claer to sand or tapes to edit. As long as all you PUCKERS have nothing else to do Guess what 2006 race that is where we are changing engines. Hint we changed an engine at every event.
    PS Rick, The hair was the motocrosser look back then.

superdave013
    Jerry, Don't you have some claer to sand or tapes to edit. As long as all you PUCKERS have nothing else to do Guess what 2006 race that is where we are changing engines. Hint we changed an engine at every event.
    Looks like the pot smoker look to me.
    But WTF is the deal with this thread anyway??? Is Jerry a Life's Rough stalker?? C'Mon Jerry, if you're going to be a stalker and post the photos can it at least be the highschool prom queen instead of the highschool stoner, opps motocrosser.

FlatStupid
    PS Rick, The hair was the motocrosser look back then.Bakersfield! What do I win?

Life's Rough
    Looks like you recognize the hoist.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    C'Mon Jerry, if you're going to be a stalker and post the photos can it at least be the highschool prom queen instead of the highschool stoner.
    Here you go Dave....
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...l_DSC02813.JPG

FlatStupid
    Looks like you recognize the hoist.Nice! Actually it was the trees behind your trailer.

Nice! Actually it was the trees behind your trailer.
    I noticed the A frame and the all the parts and the red cup!

Mid-life Crisis
    That would be Bakersfield in September. If I am correct, I think the carnage from that weekend left the family at home without water and electricity for a couple of months while you were busy buying parts for 2 new engines. On top of that, you bought a new KTM 450 to ease the stress of it all... What do I win?

Blown to the Bone
    Looks like the pot smoker look to me.
    But WTF is the deal with this thread anyway??? Is Jerry a Life's Rough stalker?? C'Mon Jerry, if you're going to be a stalker and post the photos can it at least be the highschool prom queen instead of the highschool stoner, opps motocrosser.
    Dave I think you nailed it !!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast