Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new toy.

wsuwrhr
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/11824_lg.jpg
    I rented a shop in Riverside last week to prepare for the move to a new house.
    Now that I have a bigger shop I bit the bullet and I left a deposit on a new toy Friday.
    What do you guys think?
    You guys wait to see what I can do with this.
    T-7 weeks and counting.
    Brian

RCB19
    I think that you will find yourself creating some very fine hardware with that thing.

Blown 472
    That is bitchen.

jmherbert
    Used one almost identical when I was in college. The control looks different, and the lab one had a 20 something tool magazine. Works pretty slick!

Moneypitt
    THAT is bad ass Brian.........Katie bar the door, the boy just lost all of his limitations............And you should see THAT SUCKER change tools......Well IF you want to see it, you gotta slow it way down...........Full speed is maybe a second..................Congrats Brian.........Ray
    I can see it now, J stock hydros out of BILLET........

GofastRacer
    Congrats Brian, that's one cool toy!..

Moneypitt
    Wow, and I'm just loaded with neat ideas!lol Are you giving lessons and where is the shop?
    Rio
    I don't need no stinking lessons!! Hell, I'll bring my own material and CUTTERS.......That is sooooo bad ass......Refresh my memory Brian, what has it got in X, Y, and Z...............Ray

dmontzsta
    It looks kick ass, what can it do?

thatguy
    Can I be your friend? Suddenly I feel so.........inadequate?
    Tommy

wsuwrhr
    Wow, and I'm just loaded with neat ideas!lol Are you giving lessons and where is the shop?
    Rio
    You've already been there, but next door.
    Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast