Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lotto...

bonesfab
    I'd open a ***boat halfway house for all the addicts on the boards. just think of all the river trips you could right off...

Cas
    keep our house and boat, probably get a new truck and buy this
    Lassen Pines Camp (http://www.campforsale.net/index.html)
    We'd live there and run a couple of summer camp programs for kids, maybe build a few small cabins for romantic destination for people that want to get away in the winter....lots of options.

'75 Miller
    I'd hire the sheistiest tax lawyers in the country and try to screw the mafia, I mean government out of their "cut".
    They'd just waste it anyway.

Classic Daycruiser
    First I'd rescue all of Vicks dogs and make sure they got a good home, then I'd rescue all of rapper DMX's dogs, and make sure they got a good home. :idea:
    :idea:

boats&bars
    Id Buy Jerry Herbst pad in newport along with everything tied to it.
    oh and Id lock up mike vics dogs in his cellone at a time and let them go to town on his sorry ass.

Nord
    I would put parker on Layaway.............

Fast Freddy
    i would get a home loan.......

photo chick
    I would set up an account for the cat park so they would no longer worry about money. Pay off my brother and mom's bills, buy bro the boat of his dreams. Put money away for my niece and nephew's college fund. Get out of Texas!!! Buy a house in Costa Rica then buy one of these and go racing.... I can dream!!!
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1188054492

Kyote
    I would hire someone to write the 'friken' essay

OnlyMoney
    We JUST discussed this on our way home...to keep from getting groggy.
    First of all, we'd rent out Little Palm Island in Florida while the attorney handled things. Invite fam/friends out that want to join us.
    On his list was the megayacht in Florida...we gotta cruise the Keys. Maybe a small house on Star Island to moor it at.
    I started by giving my parents at least $500k so they could retire now. Also kick in the cost of adding an RV garage to their retirement home in Page (Lake Powell).
    Then there was the big penthouse at one of the high rise loft projects out here in Vegas...gotta have the NV tax benefit.
    We need a cool weather area to hang out, so we thought Jackson Hole would be good. Part of the land would be for my "dog sanctuary" for all the big dogs that have a bad rep and go to the shelter....let them be FREEEE!
    We thought about buying a house in Maui, but then we figured we could just join Abercrombie & Kent and then we could have access to many beautiful homes and the private jet.
    Then we got off topic. Hope that helps!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast